Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Goofyernmost

th
Ricky has cleaned up his act this year and taken the game seriously. His hair is cut and his hat size is down to a size that allows some of us to take him seriously. Even the flat bill (his trademark) has started to develop a slight curve in it. I think that he probably feels that people wouldn't notice. I did though. I don't have any real problems with fashion and how people decide to present themselves, but, really, he looked like a 9 year old with an oversized baseball cap earning millions on the tour. Just didn't fit in. He didn't have to be stodgy and he isn't, but, if you're going to play with the big boys, at least look the part.

acishere

Aaaannd there go any chances of me having pleasant dreams when I slumber tonight.

If Stephen King publishes a new horror novel in the next few months called: The Chirping...we'll know he secretly reads this thread.
The story will take place in Maine.
CBS is already planning to make a TV series based on the novel. Like Under the Dome, The Chirping will take the concept from the novel, add weird eggs to the plot, and dial all the characters' IQs down to zero.

ChimneySweep49

That is CBS's new slogan. Get ready to see it 82,986 times when football season starts!
I wonder what slogan Stephen King will use for The Chirping.

A few considerations:
"Fear Comes Feathered"
"An Eggsperiment In Terror Gone Wrong"
"Vengeance With A Beak"
"Eat More Chicken....If You Want To DIE!"
"It Came, It Clucked, It Destroyed"
"As Scary As Cujo....Only A Lot Smaller...And With Feathers Instead Of Fur....But You Get What We're Saying"
"A Small Town In Maine Is Living The Good Life...But The Yolk's About To Be On Them!"

Either one of those works for me. Either way, I'm never eating another Moons Over My Hammy again. :jawdrop:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom