Urgent message!! to all members!!

DisJosh

Original Poster
Attn: we seem to have a witch infestation in the chat. They claim the chat is a wicca chat.......Im afraid one will cast a spell on me!! (Wheres my fairy god mother when I need her most!?) Just bringing this to your attention.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Ok maby it isnt urgent, but the point I'm trying to get across is that there are ppl coming into the chat from other sites thata are linked to it.

markymark

Originally posted by DisJosh
Ok maby it isnt urgent, but the point I'm trying to get across is that there are ppl coming into the chat from other sites thata are linked to it.

Pity Tramp is not here. There is nothing quite as wonderful as seeing him having an indepth "chat" about Command & Conquer. Actually when I saw there were witches I thought you meant the girls from this board!!!

markymark

Now come on marcia!

You interrupted me. I was then going to say :-

"Hey Disjosh, pack that in, thats well out of order, the ladies here are lovely, and you really shouldn't say that type of thing"

See! ;)

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark

Pity Tramp is not here. There is nothing quite as wonderful as seeing him having an indepth "chat" about Command & Conquer. Actually when I saw there were witches I thought you meant the girls from this board!!!

I would never say that! in fear that they would all gang up on me and verbally asult me until I was crying.

Ariel

Now Josh, do you think we would really do that to you? Of course we wouldn't!! We like you...don't listen to what some of those other guys say. We are all really very sweet around here. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Help!! I'm stuck in the chat room again! I think that witch ashes is behind it. Who knows what diabolical plan they're hatching?!! They must have run out of young virgins to sacrifice. (can I say that? I'll find out when the post comes up. ;))

Steve, I did everything I did yesterday when it happened, but nothing works! I even closed everything and rebooted. No luck! It's witchcraft, I say!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Mey marcia - i just checked, and you are all clear. Do u wanna try going in there again and let me know how it goes. :)

The Mom

Premium Member
I went back in, and my name still had the spider beside it. Josh dropped in, and thinks it might mean I'm the first person in the room. If you didn't see it when you went in, I guess no one else can. I just don't want anyone to think I'm there when I'm not. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
LOL - its a feature of the chat room! LOL

not sure what all the witch thing is about?

How often does i happen?

The Mom

Premium Member
Steve, in the chat room , it says no topic is selected. Perhaps if that specified Disney, etc. , the witches would leave us alone? Not that we ever stay on topic! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom