Urgent message!! to all members!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Originally posted by marciahahn
Steve, in the chat room , it says no topic is selected. Perhaps if that specified Disney, etc. , the witches would leave us alone? Not that we ever stay on topic! :)

LOL. The witches should never be able to get in to the chat room - it should be exclusively for people on this forum. I am still investigating how they are getting in. :) I'll fix it!! :)

DisJosh

Original Poster
Steve, one of them mentioned there being a link to the chat from a site they were at. So maby someone has the wrong URL somewhere.

The Mom

Premium Member
I know how the witches got in!!!

I sat down to figure out our forum soap opera, and....Ariel>Marky>mr Promey>Jay-Rod>DisJosh makes not a love triangle, but a love pentangle!!! They made the witches appear!!!

Oh, wait a minute, I forgot Dopey! That makes it a Star of David...hmmm, that's why the witches are gone today, and have released me from the chat room. ;)

The Mom

Premium Member
By the way, I personally have nothing against Wiccans. I hope that any who may read my posts understand that I'm having a little fun at their expense. I'm sure they're heard lots nastier things said about them, and I'm playing on the common, in my opinion only, misconception that they are all "witches."
I do not wish to start a religious thread here, just clarifying things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom