Unpopular Disney Opinions

gostone23

Here are mine:
  • Dole Whips = gross.
  • Kaki- Gori ice in Japan at Epcot - Lame ... better snowballs in Nola.
  • I love It's a Small World.
  • Stitches Great Escape - not so bad
  • I think Duffy is stupid.
  • I think Magic Bands have promise.
  • I think El Rio del Tiempo was better than the new version
  • I love the Maelstrom
  • I miss individual property merchandise.
-robert

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
I think Strollers should be banned from the parks. I took my daughter at age 3 and 6 with no stroller and managed just fine. If your kid absolutely has to have a stroller then they are probably too young to enjoy the park anyway.
This I whole-heartedly agree with! Our first trip the stroller became an argument point between the wife and I... it was a pain in the butt to deal with, and Logan wanted me to hold him most of the time anyway. Only time we take it into the parks now is if we are hitting up Epcot late in the evening and know that he'll be falling asleep while we wander the WS

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
- I LOVE IASW, sometimes listen to it in the truck
- While I don't necessarily consider AK a full day park, I could do it in the morning, go back to the resort for a couple of hours, and go back and do AK all over again that afternoon
- I love TSI and the riverboat
- CBJ will always be one of my favorite attractions
- Liberty Tree Tavern is my favorite sit down
- I think that Disney should ramp up security and enforce the rules more harshly, even at the expense of some of the magic

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Some more...

- I like the seas with Nemo themed into it. I think it worked very well and brought the pavilion back to life.

- I don't care at all for the original Energy ride. (although, I've only seen youtube videos. It's very boring, I did like the pre-show)

- Cranium Command should be brought back up as a stand-alone show somewhere.

- I don't care for L!M!A! at all

- I like the backlot studios tour

- My favorite ride in AK next to DINOSAUR is Primeval Whirl

- I think the Circle of Life film is very boring and should be replaced with a AA show.

- My favorite live show in all of Disney World is Voyage of the Little Mermaid

- The tiny Pirates attraction at HS looks really awesome for the small space it accommodates.

- I wish the muppets had a bigger land with more attractions like it was originally going to have.

TDF

Please dont come after me with pitchforks but.... the whole Star Wars franchise.... meh not a fan and dont get its appeal. I get its historical significance but it's just not my cup of tea. (even though I'm not a fan of the movies I'm all in favor for a Star Wars land in Hollywood studios)

Although I agree, just like you said I think just having an addition to DHS is what makes most people willing to go for it. I think Disney could probably be more creative in what they come up with but that would involve a little more thinking and probably more money, so yea.

I also hate the new TT.
I love Living with the Land. (Not sure if this is popular or not)
Ehh… can’t think right now.

Fantasmicguy

Epcot:
*Mission Space is one of my favorite attractions
*Soarin is the 2nd most overrated ride in the resort
*I love Captain Eo (way better than Honey)

Hollywood Studios:
*The hat is nice looking when clean (Though it ruins the theme and the theater looks better.)
*The Pocahontas scene is cool
*LMA is a not miss.
*I like the alien scene in GMR
*The Captain Jack thing is OK. Awesome when compared with Narnia

Animal Kingdom:
*Everest is better than Matterhorn regardless of Yetis.

Magic Kingdom:
*Buzz light year>Toy story mania
*Stitch isn't bad not as good as AE but not bad.
*PeterPan Flight is the most overrated attraction in the resort.
*PhillarMagic is the best 3d show.
*I miss toontown

In general:
FP+ works well for me.
I love interactive queues except for soarn because it never works!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom