Toy Story Playland

lazyboy97o

Agree, And if you want to chase sponsorship get Tesla to electrify the cars, The fumes on a hot day are NOT PLEASANT nostalgia yes but you could just burn a little oil for the smell without the CO and unburned hydrocarbons from mistuned lawn mower engines.
I imagine General Motors would not be too pleased about another auto company getting to set up shop at Walt Disney World. Of course, they could just all be switched over to little Volts.

Fox&Hound

1. Bulldoze Speedway
  2. Relocate IASW to World Showcase
  3. Bulldoze old IASW building
  4. Put Neverland, Wonderland, Tangled dark ride, Bald Mountain and Pleasure Island behind IASW/Mermaid
  5. Pooh mini-land where Tea Cups and Cheshire used to be
  6. Casey Jr. replaces Barnstormer
  7. Tents removed
  8. PPF and Philharmagic used for Mary Poppins dark ride
  9. Princess Fairytale Hall used for Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty dark ride
  10. Tomorrowland expansion where Speedway and area behind it and SM is - Sugar Rush/Hero's Duty E-ticket (similar to RSR), original time-travel trackless dark ride, Plectu's Intergalactic Revue, enclosed trackless flying saucers concept, walkthrough zoo, GotG replaces Stitch, BH6 replaces Buzz, WALL-E replaces Laugh Floor
Removing the Speedway opens up a lot of space for Tomorrowland expansion. And also allows a seamless transition (more seamless) from Fantasy to Tomorrow

I know you're just armchair imagineering, and I do it allll the time, but your #4 is a bit off base- No way that would all fit back there. But, I do love the idea of moving IASW and freeing up real estate. Will never happen, but I like the idea. =)

The Empress Lilly

i completely agree with turtle
i-like-turtles.jpg

PhotoDave219

1. Bulldoze Speedway
  4. Put Neverland, Wonderland, Tangled dark ride, Bald Mountain and Pleasure Island behind IASW/Mermaid
  7. Tents removed
  10. Tomorrowland expansion where Speedway and area behind it and SM is - Sugar Rush/Hero's Duty E-ticket (similar to RSR), original time-travel trackless dark ride, Plectu's Intergalactic Revue, enclosed trackless flying saucers concept, walkthrough zoo, GotG replaces Stitch, BH6 replaces Buzz, WALL-E replaces Laugh Floor
Removing the Speedway opens up a lot of space for Tomorrowland expansion. And also allows a seamless transition (more seamless) from Fantasy to Tomorrow

No.

Bocabear

1. Bulldoze Speedway
  7. Tents removed
Actually some very good ideas...
What if the Speedway were moved to EPCOT along with IASW... The Speedway beco,mes a futuristic electrical car ride around the Test Track pavilion... would make perfect sense...freeing up LOTS of extra room.
Circus tents get bulldozed, mountain range extended and new new Frozen land is born...
A spectacular new Peter Pan's flight replaces IASW including a Neverland extension and play area...Like Paris' Adventure Isle. Old Peter Pan becomes new Alice...or better yet, Pooh moves to old Peter Pan, Alice moves into Pooh space so it relates to the Teacups....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom