Tommorowland Changes

SirNim

This news is better than no news! (I think... :lookaroun Or am I misguided in my assertion?? :lookaroun )

:p :) :lol:

PeterAlt

MATRIX 3-D!!!!!!!

Ok, Matrix is not Disney property, but GO SEE Matrix Revolution. I saw it the other day... Now, when you see it, imagine this film in 3D!!!!! Now, imagine a Matrix 3D movie inside this new theater!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!! Woahhhhhhh. OK, I'll calm down...

Seriously, Disney needs to either license the rights for Matrix, or create a new hit movie of the same genre, and then make a 3D movie for Tomorrowland with it!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
PeterAlt, you really think Disney is just going to run out to get some license rights for a rated R movie that would have absolutely nothing to do with Tomorrowland??????

I don't think so......

A new theater is great. I'm big on theming, but as long as the outside looks "Tommorrowland-ish" I really don't care whats on the inside. Just as long as it is entertaining. I have heard that the Aladdin show in DCA is good. Maybe they should avoid anything already Disney, and go in a direction they have never gone before. Something new and different. Can anyone think of any Miramax or Touchstone movies that had a space/Tommorrowland theme.
If life was perfect it would be a Tron show.:lol:
Magic Kingdom needs a decent show, that is a definite. Just don't let Anne Hamburger have anything to do with it.

disnyfan89

It is not spaced theamed but would still be very cool to see a live brodway like show of The Nightmare Before Christmas!!

BwanaBob

How about another gift shop???

"Treasures of Progress"

...and don't forget your action photo taken while you watched the family burn the Christmas turkey!

captainbuzzy

I was in the MK last week and there was a small group of contrators in the Speedway grandstands reviewing blueprints. Anyone else see anything suspicious?

DisneyDefenders

Space/Futuristic Attractions...

How about something based on "Treasure Planet" (which I still hold was a GREAT movie) or if we're going Touchstone Pictures..."Armageddon":)

t3techcom18

Originally posted by NemoRocks78
PeterAlt, you really think Disney is just going to run out to get some license rights for a rated R movie that would have absolutely nothing to do with Tomorrowland??????

I don't think so......

PeterAlt's idea is a great idea...but yeah, that's the only problem, it's rated R. I've been thinking of a 3D movie for The Matrix franchise(From the pictures, I didn't like The Official Matrix Exhibit at Warner Bros. Movie World in Australia). Except that the area where the theater area would need to be EXTENSIVELY renovated, for a theater I'm thinking of. It would be a same kind of theater as PhilharMagic, but the ceiling would open up, and would reveal a giant dome screen,nd a giant water tank(For the drill falling sceen in Revolutions), and 360-degree seamless screen, surround sound, and live actors on a stage(Like Terminator 2: 3D at Universal). And will be DEFINITELY bigger theater than PhilharMagic. AT LEAST 2,500 people have to fit inside for my theater-experience plan to work. It can still work as a Tomorrowland theme outside, because in the 1st Matrix movie, Neo works for a company called MetaCortex, which specializes in virtual reality computer programs. (Warner Bros. even set up a spin-off site for it:www.metacortechs.com ) It can look as a futuristic looking company building.

xstechbabe

the theater is being rehabed it is nopt changing the encloses so far..they were claning the shade things though..they are getting it ready for the christmas parties...Mickey's Twas the night before christmas...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom