News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

monothingie

ā¤ļøBob4Evaā¤ļø
Premium Member
"Critter Coop, dad?"

"Yeah, that's where they keep the critters locked up"

Co-op, community, employee-owned... they're hitting all the cool, hip, and trendy words of the early 2010's 1930's!
I would totally change my mind on this if it changed from a food co-op to a prohibition era bootlegging speakeasy. Iā€™d totally be digging the musical critters and hooch.

James Alucobond

If the General Store sells kitchenwares, how well will they sell since they don't have resort package delivery anymore? "Can you store this Tiana Toaster somewhere while we ride Space Mountain?" Without actually knowing yet what that location will sell, of course. :)
Many in-park stores sell various housewares, particularly in the World Showcase. It's not new.

ChewbaccaYourMum

So the critter co-op sells all the animal plushies and her general store will sell all the Tiana Foods branded kitchenware? Smart move. I think the critter co-op will make a ton of money. Love that they are giving names and characters to the critters and really leaning into that. It was everything I had hoped for- less salt mine and more critters.

Although, it is confusing because in the in-world movie animals acted like animals and only acted more human when Tiana was in frog form. So, I guess animals can play instruments and everyone is cool with it? Honestly, I don't care. It's adorable and I think this is exactly the direction this ride/shopping should lean into.

Getting more excited by the day!
You are correct about the animals in the movies, but Louis was definitely an exception and acted himself around Tiana as a frog and also normal humans. So I guess for the ride we're just led to believe that all the critters here are more like Louis and not afraid to be themselves around humans lol

monothingie

ā¤ļøBob4Evaā¤ļø
Premium Member
Either that or as an ingredient in Tiana's Foods.
Soylent Green Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

JohnD

Looks like there are plenty of details in the windows

The poster and everything else about the shop almost make you want to forget it's Tiana's attraction. Think of the names it could have been: Bobbin' Down the Bayou Boat Ride. Critter Cascades. Critter Creek Ride.

1712951510472.png

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom