Trip Report The trip of Heat,Pregnancy & an upgrade! COMPLETED WITH PIC OF NEW BABY

Hey every one! As I am typing this I remember my first day of Disney World and thinking before I know It I will be writing my trip report! I am so sad it's over but were going to be having a busy next couple of months then we are going back in May!
The cast: My Parents , My Husband, My 2 year old daughter, and my self!
Dates: Sept 12-26th
Where: Caribbean Beach for 7 days, then Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House for 7 days.

Here We Go!!!
We woke up Saturday the 12th for our 10:35 flight. We made our way to Midway airport. The flight was great I was worried since I was 32 weeks pregnant, but it was great!
DSCF1719.JPG

We landed and headed to Magical Express! Got on our bus and headed to Caribbean beach. My parents drive and take our luggage with them, so we only had a backpack. We checked in and got our room in Jamaica. After grabbing some lunch at the resort and bringing our bags up we headed to Universal to get our new annual passes. It was around 5 pm by the time we left the Universal area and headed to the outlet mall for an hour . I got a few things from the Disney Ware house. We then headed to Narcooses, my parents were watching my daughter and we were excited to have a nice sit down meal. We pull up and what happens a DOWNPOUR! I don't mean a few sprinkles either. My husband ended up running and giving me the umbrella. The only problem was Grand Floridian holds water puddles on the side walks that are very deep. My shoes were SOAKED. We still enjoyed our meals ! I had Surf and Turf and Gave my DH the Surf and he got the same! I Also got a "candy bar dessert.
dis44.jpg

We headed out got home around 11 pm and went to bed, tomorrow was our first Park day. Universal Studios!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 14- We woke up moved all of our luggage out to my Moms car and We had 1 book bag and the stroller. We went down to eat our last quick serve. We originally had ADR at T Rex but I didn't want to be rushed so I canceled it a few days prior. We said bye to our room!
The one think I don't like about refillable mugs. They don't work on departure day, We ended up getting Pop with our quick serve but I still think they should let you use your cup until midnight the day you check out. ( I know you can use it for Tea but I am not a fan of tea)

9.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
8.jpg

. We enjoyed our last meal and my parents came in to tell us they were going to hit the road home ( they had a 21 hour drive.) We said our good byes and headed out side. We had until 2:30 before we had to be by the Magical Express . We had a few snacks left so traded them in for gummy bears that Madyson loved . It was 1:00 and we asked Madyson what she wanted to do, she said swimming so that's what we did.

5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

I loved having the baby pool, I am not much of a swimmer and My husband didn't want to change so this worked perfect. She swam for a good 45 minutes than told us she was done . We got changed and had 45 minutes so we checked out the animals.

3.jpg
4.jpg

Madyson Loved being able to see animals from the room and right out side our door, hopefully one day we will be able to stay here again. The clock was ticking so she said good bye to Animal Kingdom Lodge and headed to the Magical Express bus stop. We were told to be there at 2:30 even though the bus didn't arrive until 3! Not going to lie I teared up when I seen a bus of new people arrive, Hey that's my hotel that's my room ! Our bus was finally here and we got on watched the movie and headed into the air port. If you use Disney you know they get you there with plenty of time to spare. I told my daughter if she was good in the airport we would get her a present and she didn't forget , she headed to the Disney Store and picked out her new favorite Princess Ariel.
1.jpg

It was a good idea she stayed in the stroller until she couldn't any more! We headed to our gate , got our seats and Headed back to Chicago.

Thank you every one who stuck with me through out my 2 week Journey in Disney. I am Happy to say out next trip is planned for May 14-22nd for Madyson's 3rd Birthday at Universal and Sea World Staying at Cabana Bay, and Disney world September 24-October 2nd at Disney World and 1 day at Universal with Halloween Horror Nights!
See ya Real Soon!

Cetta

I loved your trip report and a little upset to see your trip come to an end. We will be at Disney World the same time as you next September! maybe we will see each other around the parks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom