Trip Report The trip of Heat,Pregnancy & an upgrade! COMPLETED WITH PIC OF NEW BABY

Hey every one! As I am typing this I remember my first day of Disney World and thinking before I know It I will be writing my trip report! I am so sad it's over but were going to be having a busy next couple of months then we are going back in May!
The cast: My Parents , My Husband, My 2 year old daughter, and my self!
Dates: Sept 12-26th
Where: Caribbean Beach for 7 days, then Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House for 7 days.

Here We Go!!!
We woke up Saturday the 12th for our 10:35 flight. We made our way to Midway airport. The flight was great I was worried since I was 32 weeks pregnant, but it was great!
DSCF1719.JPG

We landed and headed to Magical Express! Got on our bus and headed to Caribbean beach. My parents drive and take our luggage with them, so we only had a backpack. We checked in and got our room in Jamaica. After grabbing some lunch at the resort and bringing our bags up we headed to Universal to get our new annual passes. It was around 5 pm by the time we left the Universal area and headed to the outlet mall for an hour . I got a few things from the Disney Ware house. We then headed to Narcooses, my parents were watching my daughter and we were excited to have a nice sit down meal. We pull up and what happens a DOWNPOUR! I don't mean a few sprinkles either. My husband ended up running and giving me the umbrella. The only problem was Grand Floridian holds water puddles on the side walks that are very deep. My shoes were SOAKED. We still enjoyed our meals ! I had Surf and Turf and Gave my DH the Surf and he got the same! I Also got a "candy bar dessert.
dis44.jpg

We headed out got home around 11 pm and went to bed, tomorrow was our first Park day. Universal Studios!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 7- Part 2

DSCF1822.JPG

It was just in time to watch the Electrical Parade so we got a seat . My daughter liked the Parade then we had FP for Wishes so we headed into the little area . I have never seen the castle or Tinker belle fly, it was a very cool first experience. It was just about 10:30 and we went on Jungle Cruise, Magic Carpets, Tiki Room, Peter pan, Small World , then walked over to Little Mermaid, this was my daughters New favorite ride and we ended up riding it 9 times in a row and they didn't make us get out of our Shells because their was no line and it was 10 minutes until closing. We walked out of MK around 1 :20 am walked to the car and headed in for our last night at Carribean Beach! Up next: Animal Kingdom and AKL~

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 8- Animal Kingdom
I woke up with a bittersweet feeling Animal Kingdom, I love this park and it was my first day there for this trip, We woke up checked out Carribean beach and headed over to AKL. We were in the Jambo house 4th Floor right over the Concierge desk. It was very close to every thing which I loved and It was nice waking up to the sounds of African Music, the day after this they had a graduation and we woke up to the drums! This resort had a smell to it that I loved. I can't put my finger on what the smell was though!

jambo.jpg

Our room wasn't ready when we checked in at 1, so we went to the food court and had lunch. I had a bacon cheese burger so good! My Dh had a bbq flatbread. I had the Zebra cupcake and my goodness it was delicious!! We were told our room was ready at 2, we moved every thing in and the room was beautiful. The view of the Giraffes was a little blocked but we were still able to see animals! We walked down stairs got on the bus to AK . It was very crowded so I was happy for that 3 minute ride since my DH had to stand. Someone moved for me which was so thoughtful!

DSCF1842.JPG

Don't mind the preggo belly! The first thing we headed to was Safari. A lot of animals were out and my daughter loves animals . Even the Lion was out!
We got off the safari and headed to our next fast pass, Lion King. Even though we had only been at the park for a few hours I was ready to sit down the heat was killing me today!
dis10.jpg

We were in the warthog section! After the show it was 5:20 because the show had a delay in the beginning so we had 40 minutes until the Tusker house, so we headed to Triceratops Spin.
dis14.jpg

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 8- Part 2
dis16.jpg

After 2 rides we headed off toward Tusker house. We checked in at 6 on the dot and got seated almost immediately. The characters ended up seeing out table 3 times before we left and they stopped each time to say hi to Madyson!
DSCF1824.JPG
DSCF1825.JPG
DSCF1826.JPG
DSCF1827.JPG
DSCF1828.JPG
DSCF1831.JPG

We usually do TH for breakfast, dinner was a surprise very good I enjoyed it! we headed out around 7:15 and the park was empty. It was so weird walking through an empty park!
DSCF1835.JPG
DSCF1836.JPG
Sorry these were taken with my husbands phone. We went back to the hotel VIA the bus which we had to our self because of the time, We got back to our room showered and headed to Down town Disney. We got there around 9 pm and I really wanted to go to the store that says FUN THINGS. They used to have a 5/20.00 section and I asked where it went they told me they were no longer doing that due to all the star wars things they had to make room for. We went to the Christmas store and the World of Disney then I got a Ghirardelli Sundae. It was 16.00 my goodness it was delicious I will defiantly make this on my to do list every year! We got back to the hotel and watched some cartoons and went to bed.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 9- Animal Kingdom
We were separate from my Parents today & Tommorow they were at Universal & Epcot . We woke up and headed to Animal Kingdom, Waking up at such a beautiful resort was amazing. We got on the bus took our 3 minute ride and we were there around 11. I don't like to drink caffeine while pregnant, so I told my self 1 day during the trip I would get my vanilla Ice coffee. Today was the day, I took a sip and instantly felt sick:hungover:

dis9.jpg

I ended up giving the whole thing to my Dh. I also got the cinnabon to split between us , but the coffee left a bad taste in my mouth so I let my daughter and Husband have the whole thing.:arghh: It was time for our Lion King fast pass. The lady noticed I was pregnant and let me see in the front row! Thank you lady! My daughter had never sat so close! We got out of lion king and had the safari . We got to see all the animals and headed to Trex café, I forgot the name. My husband got a long chili cheese hot dog, I got a cheese burger. We ate up all our grub and headed back to Triceratops spin. We went on 3 times then it started to rain, We had FP for Finding Nemo in 20 minutes so we headed that way. Due to the rain they let the FP people in early and we had front row!!
dis12.jpg
dis11.jpg

My daughter loves Nemo, we are even giving her a fish for Christmas this year. The show was over at 4 the rain was gone and we went back into dino land for another round of the Triceratops spin. After that it started to rain again! We headed to a local shop and looked around until it dyed down, then we headed to the busses, We ended up waiting in a very long line, but luckily the bus came one after the other. We got back and got ready to be picked up in 2 hours for our dining reservation at Cape May. We got in showered and decided no rest while in Disney, We looked around the grounds. It is a perfect hotel for children who love animals my daughter was in awe, they had marshmallow roasting that her and daddy took part in and I found a bench and did some relaxing. It was time to meet my parents, they picked us up and we headed over there. I nor my Mom is a sea food person but our Husbands are. So we picked there for them. I was still able to eat a lot of different things off the buffet and the desserts were good too! We headed out it was late I would say 10:30 or so and we went back to the hotel. We watched some Mickey cartoons and headed off to bed, Tomorrow was Magic Kingdom and 2 sit down meals!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 10- Magic Kingdom

We set our alarms today for Magic Kingdom since we had an 11 am ADR at Tony's Town Square. We walked into the Magic Kingdom with 30 minutes or so to spare so we watched the Parade then we got some cards for the game you can play around Magic Kingdom.

dis7.jpg

dis6.jpg

We got to Tony's checked in and sat down immediately. My Husband got the Steak and I got the Chicken Parm! It was amazing! Our server was not very good and she was kind of rude so I will be back for the food not the service!
dis8.jpg

After lunch we seen that Tinker belle was meeting next store and her wait was only 20 minutes so we went to meet her, I think she has the best que I have ever seen! I love that it literally felt like I was in Pixie Hollow.
DSCF1857.JPG

Madyson Loved Tinkerbelle, now we were on to the Winnie the Pooh ride, then we rode Peter Pan, and Small world. After that we had our next Fast pass for Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet.
DSCF1858.JPG
DSCF1859.JPG
DSCF1860.JPG
DSCF1861.JPG

Of course Madyson Was so happy to meet her Idol Elsa, she told her she loved her and still talks about it!
It was getting hot so we changed her out of her Elsa dress and headed to dumbo, it was around 5 when we finished and Magic Kingdom was open until 9, So we did the whole Fantasy land area including The train, Little Mermaid, Winnie the Pooh, tea cups, Peter pan, and Small World again.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 10 Part 2-

We headed toward Crystal Palace for our Dinner ADR. We sat down and almost finished our whole meal before the characters came , we did get to see every one though!
DSCF1862.JPG
DSCF1863.JPG
DSCF1864.JPG
DSCF1865.JPG
DSCF1866.JPG
DSCF1867.JPG
DSCF1868.JPG

The food was good and we had full bellies so It was time to make our way to Buzz. We did Buzz then headed to the Jungle Cruise,Tiki room, and Aladdin's Carpets. We had 30 minutes before Wishes started and we wanted to be out of Magic Kingdom Before it started so we could beat the crowds to the bus, but not before stopping for some La-Fo Brew.

dis5.jpg

We grabbed our drink to go and headed out, we got to the bus while wishes started and we just missed a bus ( as so we heard) there was about 20 people ahead of us and with in 15 minutes at least 60 behind us so I was thankful we left when we did. We were the last people to get a spot on the bus which I was happy about my feet were killing me! We got home around 10 and took showers filled up our cups and relaxed ! Up next: Hollywood studios sick day :(

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 11 - Hollywood studios
We woke up today and headed to Hollywood studios. We skipped on breakfast since we slept in and didn't get to the park until 1:30. The girls had FP for Little Mermaid and the guys for Star Tours we went our separate ways than met up for Frozen Sing along . We watched the show and started to notice Madyson felt hot, we headed to first aid and her temp was 103.5 . We got into a room stripped her down and started pumping fluids in her . They had gatorade which was great, but I sent my DH out to buy Tylenol. We got medicine in her and an hour later she was down to 100.0 We decided to leave and go to dinner at 50's prime time at 5. We ate our dinner and Madyson was drinking good eating good, but I wanted to double check her temp again so we headed back. She spiked up again to 102.0 so we decided to head out and say bye to Hollywood Studios. We stopped at Walgreens and I got her some more gatorade, Tylenol, and a Thermometer. My parents dropped us off and they headed some where , but I don't remember where. We gave her another dose and a bath. She went to bed early 9 pm and her fever stayed down all night. Up next: Day 12 and Our last Magic Kingdom Day :(

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 12- Magic Kingdom
We woke up and had breakfast ADRs at 1900 Park Fare today. So we woke up got dressed walked through our amazing smelling hotel and hopped on the bus to Magic kingdom, we ended up meeting some one kind of famous, If you have ever seen the show Elementary he is the stunt double for the main character. I don't like the show, my husband does so I was a little familiar and he did very much look like the main guy. I thought that was so cool! We made our way over to the monorail to Grand Floridian. We checked into the restaurant and waited about 10 minutes. We sat down and literally missed 2 characters by a table. We got our food and of course it was amazing. This buffet is one of my favorites . We were on our 2nd plates and then our friends started coming!

DSCF1872.JPG
DSCF1874.JPG
DSCF1875.JPG
DSCF1871.JPG
DSCF1872.JPG

DSCF1869.JPG

She did not like Mad Hatter , she told him he was WAY too loud. He ended up tip toeing away from us. We got done around 1 and Magic Kingdom was only open till 10, so we left to enjoy our last full day there. We walked in and headed straight for the Castle show. The sun was gleaming, so we staked our spots sat down and waited for it to start, but not before a bumpie picture.
dis4.jpg

After the show we headed toward our first FP, Jungle Cruise. That's when my parents finally arrived. It was around 3 I believe. After our cruise we went to Tiki Room and Aladdin's carpets. It was time for my Dole Whip. We waited a good 15 minutes for it, but if you know Dole whips It's worth it! We finished up our whips and met back up with my Parents who took Madyson to see Country Bears. We headed toward our next pass, Peter Pan. We decided After to Take a happy Cruise, Possibly the happiest one ever sailed.
dis2.jpg
dis3.jpg

It was getting dark thank god, that sun is a killer especially being pregnant ! We headed toward the Fantasy Land and did all the rides, then it was time to separate . My mom had an ADR at Be our Guest. We decided to wait until right before the parade starts so we went on Little Mermaid and Dumbo It was 30 minutes until the Parade so we went to Pecos Bills and Ordered, Not more than 2 minutes later a down pour like I have never seen! People were running in trying to get seats and there was none. I was thanking god I Got there in time. We left 30 minutes after the parade was supposed to start and it was starting in 5 minutes. We considered out self very lucky and got a pretty good seat because a lot of people left when they heard there was a delay. We watched the whole parade then we had 30 minutes until park closing. My daughter said Little Mermaid so we headed over there . My husband noticed to meet Ariel in her Grotto was only 10 minutes we went in and it was only a 4 -5 minute wait.
DSCF1876.JPG
DSCF1878.JPG

I was glad we waited Madyson loved her. She told her "Your my Idol" We had 10 Minutes to Spare and went on the Ride. We stayed on until close which I think was 3 times. We walked toward the entrance , Sad of Course for we wouldn't see Magic Kingdom again for a while. It was still pretty early so we got our cups got drinks and went to view the animals while our laundry was getting done. We headed off to bed with only 1 more park day left. Up Next: Day 13, Epcot and the first day of Food and Wine.

FlaggNL

Greta additions! The smile of your little one with Elza and her sister is priceless! That's all what WDW is about!!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 13- Epcot
I woke up today as my last day in the parks, but I need to make the most of my last day. We woke up and split a quick serve . I had the cupcake and my husband had the cheeseburger. We headed to Epcot . It was getting pretty sunny and unfortunately we got there to late to utilize the Fp I was most excited for Soarin :( Well there is always next year right>? We went to get our pictures with our Chase Disney Cards then headed to Nemo and Turtle Talk with Crush. After that we headed to Space Ship Earth and our guys went to Mission space. We then were ready to walk to the countries , we had a 4:55 reservation at Arkuses. We had to meet with Duffy since he was Moving so we got in line !

DSCF1881.JPG
DSCF1883.JPG

DSCF1880.JPG

I am sad that Duffy is leaving especially because my daughter loves him. We had a few minutes to spare before Dinner so we went on the Ride in Mexico, we ended up going twice because there was no line.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 13- Part 2
We headed over to Norway after getting off of the ride and it started, the thunder ,lightning, and down pour. The line for Dinner tripled with people trying to get in with out a reservation, they were all turned away due to capacity with people that had reservations, We got seated and I ordered the chicken and had a few things from the buffet. The chicken was amazing. It has such a great flavor!
DSCF1886.JPG
DSCF1887.JPG
DSCF1890.JPG
DSCF1893.JPG
DSCF1895.JPG
DSCF1896.JPG
DSCF1898.JPG

Madyson of course loved all the princesses and now even at home she refers to he self as Princess Madyson. We finished our food and headed back into the storm! All the food and Wine booths were closed due to the thunder and there was some pretty upset drunks. We were saving a few snacks to use so with hope the rain would stop we went back to Mexico for another ride! Unfortunately it was still raining so we headed back to Future world . It was about an hour before park closing and we hoped on Nemo, Turtle Talk, Living with the land, Figment, and Space ship Earth. The rain finally stopped with 30 minutes to go so my husband ran back to World Show case to get a few snacks ! I jumped in line to get the pictures from earlier and my Dad took Madyson back on Space ship Earth. It was 10:00 on the dot we were walking out , yep the rain started again. Fireworks were canceled and we just made it to the car before the down pour again. We were back at the hotel we got out at the front while my Dad parked the car. We got our cups filled them up and started packing. We finished, took showers and relaxed for the night.
Up next: Last day in Disney World and day 14

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom