Trip Report The trip of Heat,Pregnancy & an upgrade! COMPLETED WITH PIC OF NEW BABY

Hey every one! As I am typing this I remember my first day of Disney World and thinking before I know It I will be writing my trip report! I am so sad it's over but were going to be having a busy next couple of months then we are going back in May!
The cast: My Parents , My Husband, My 2 year old daughter, and my self!
Dates: Sept 12-26th
Where: Caribbean Beach for 7 days, then Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House for 7 days.

Here We Go!!!
We woke up Saturday the 12th for our 10:35 flight. We made our way to Midway airport. The flight was great I was worried since I was 32 weeks pregnant, but it was great!
DSCF1719.JPG

We landed and headed to Magical Express! Got on our bus and headed to Caribbean beach. My parents drive and take our luggage with them, so we only had a backpack. We checked in and got our room in Jamaica. After grabbing some lunch at the resort and bringing our bags up we headed to Universal to get our new annual passes. It was around 5 pm by the time we left the Universal area and headed to the outlet mall for an hour . I got a few things from the Disney Ware house. We then headed to Narcooses, my parents were watching my daughter and we were excited to have a nice sit down meal. We pull up and what happens a DOWNPOUR! I don't mean a few sprinkles either. My husband ended up running and giving me the umbrella. The only problem was Grand Floridian holds water puddles on the side walks that are very deep. My shoes were SOAKED. We still enjoyed our meals ! I had Surf and Turf and Gave my DH the Surf and he got the same! I Also got a "candy bar dessert.
dis44.jpg

We headed out got home around 11 pm and went to bed, tomorrow was our first Park day. Universal Studios!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 2- Sunday Universal Studios
We woke up and headed to the food court and split a quick serve cheese burger and Carrot cake dessert. We ate up our grub then headed to Universal. As soon as we walked in we got greeted by a friend!
DSCF1720.JPG

My daughter like last year loves the characters. We said bye to Woody and headed to Despicable me. We headed to the stationary seating while every one else headed to the other seats. I do like this ride its very cute, We headed out and seen a few trouble makers!
dis40.jpg
DSCF1722.JPG

DSCF1721.JPG

After the minions we jumped over to Shrek, I haven't seen this show in years. I forgot how much I liked it! Then we headed to the Beetle Juice show since it was going to be the last time seeing it. I love this show and I am quite sad that they are getting rid of it . After watching Beetle Juice we headed for a spot for the parade and I got a little snack!
dis41.jpg
dis42.jpg
DSCF1726.JPG
DSCF1727.JPG

Of course my daughter loved the parade she loves Minions and the girls. It was 6 pm and They were closing soon so we headed to ET. On our way we got stopped by
DSCF1731.JPG
After meeting Patrick and getting his signature we went on ET. My daughter wasn't very sure of this ride. She did okay until the part where you go through the stars I think the sound and darkness scared her. We ran over to the animal show after which was also good! It was park closing and time for us to head to our Ohana Ressies. We requested a seat by the window for Wishes and got one very close. I would have to say I was disappointed. The wings were very chewy and the food was defiantly not as good as last year. We ate watched Wishes and headed home. Tomorrow was our first Disney park day, Hollywood studios and realizing the bridge closed at Caribbean Beach was going to be a bigger pain than I thought.

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 3- Hollywood studios Monday

We all slept in until 12:00, my parents had to still take showers and do a few things so we decided to go to the food court and then head over there, This is where I started to get sad about the bridge being down, the boat wasn't running so we were going to use the vans they have pick you up. To try to describe it its like an astro van with 3 rows. It was a hit or miss if people were picked up from other buildings then they were in the first 2 rows and being 33 weeks pregnant was just to hard to maneuver my way to the back so that day we opted not to use the van since the 4 times we have tried the only space was in the 3rd row. We headed to the bus and decided to eat at HS. We headed in grabbed a cupcake from Starbucks and headed to LMA since we had a FP.
dis39.jpg

After LMA which for the first time I have ever seen some one fall, the motorcyclist that goes through the glass fell off his bike and the bike had to be wheeled off but he was okay! We went to get a Mickey hat made for baby on the way! While we were waiting in line...
dis38.jpg
dis37.jpg

We ordered the hat to be sent to our hotel and headed to Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area. Last year my daughter was a little to small but this year she really enjoyed it!
DSCF1736.JPG
DSCF1737.JPG
DSCF1738.JPG
DSCF1739.JPG
DSCF1741.JPG

After playing for a good hour we worked up a sweat and it was about time for our Lunch ADR at Hollywood and Vine.
My parents finally arrived at HS it was 2:45 and they waited with us until we got called ( they were eating at the derby.) After a 5 minute wait we were called. I was excited for Madyson to meet her Idol Sofia, not long before we were seated all of our Friends were at the table to visit.

Attachments

• dis39.jpg
    dis39.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF1740.JPG
    DSCF1740.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 16

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
DSCF1745.JPG
DSCF1746.JPG
Day 3 Part 2-
DSCF1743.JPG
DSCF1744.JPG

The food was good I always do dinner but my favorite dish was there, asiago chicken yum! It was 4:30 and we had a 5 pm Fast pass for Beauty and the Beast so we trekked that way and ended up getting 2nd row it was so close Madyson loved it.
After the show my Dh and dad had FP for TOT and my Mom and I had little mermaid, so we split up and went our separate ways, by the time we were done with our FP we added one on for Toy story, I was surprised we got one but we did and we went on! I beat my Dh of course and almost had highest of the day but was 20,000 short! As we headed out my daughter seen some friends that we had to wait for, It was a little before 8 and we had to get to Fantasmic but we jumped in line first.
dis35.jpg
DSCF1748.JPG
DSCF1755.JPG
DSCF1757.JPG

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 3 Part 3-
DSCF1758.JPG
DSCF1759.JPG
DSCF1760.JPG

She loved Woody, wasn't really interested in buzz, as we heading out for Fantasmic we seen some thing green...
DSCF1761.JPG

We met the green army guy and then headed to Fantasmic. It is a good show but by that time my butt was killing me from all the stainless steel. We had 1 hour until they closed. We went on The great movie ride and had a Gansta. Our Host for our Journey into the movies had no microphone because the gansta dropped it when he was getting out and it wouldn't work so it was hard to hear her at the back but I've been on the ride enough to know what she was going to say any way, "I see dead people." We got off and headed to the Dance Party.
DSCF1762.JPG

After Mady got to dance with Manny, Sofia, Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto it was 11:00 park closing we walked to our car and drove to CBR filled up our cups took showers and Mady got a bath and headed to bed around 1 am. We were tired we walked 14 miles and I was pooped. We went to bed and got ready for our next day at Universal!

Cetta

This report is making me super excited for our first trip as parents next year! My son will be 2 when we go and seeing the things your daughter is enjoying is helping me make a list of things to do! thanks for reporting and I cannot wait to read more!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
This report is making me super excited for our first trip as parents next year! My son will be 2 when we go and seeing the things your daughter is enjoying is helping me make a list of things to do! thanks for reporting and I cannot wait to read more!
Your son will love it , she also went at 15 months and it was such a better trip than when she was younger ! Enjoy your first Family trip!

great start!!
Thank you!!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 4 - Universal Studios

We slept in late, then made our way to Universal, we parked nice and close it was a nice break from all the moving walk ways. We headed in and separated from my parents that wanted to do some shopping. We headed over to Dr. Seuss land to go in the " If I ran a zoo" Play area
dis23.jpg
dis24.jpg

My daughter loved this play area and I also did! The only problem was she is very fast and she ran and jumped into water and got her gym shoes SOAKED ! I tried to buy her flip flops the rest of the time there, but, they did not sell her size. After she got changed from her wet adventure we headed over to 1 Fish 2 Fish ride and the carousel, she was a hair to short for The Cat and the Hat ride. While we were over there the " Stories well hear" was starting in 5 minutes so we grabbed a seat and watched!
dis31.jpg

It was cute, but short I did like that after the show all the Characters did a meet and greet!
DSCF1768.JPG
DSCF1769.JPG
DSCF1770.JPG
DSCF1771.JPG
DSCF1772.JPG
DSCF1773.JPG
DSCF1774.JPG

After meeting all the Dr. Seuss characters we headed to Madyson's Favorite ride...

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 4 part 2-
Her favorite ride the Tea cups of Universal. She made my husband go on 7 times in a row, I had a pregnancy pass this year he he!
DSCF1765.JPG
DSCF1766.JPG
After the 45 minutes of spinning my husband was done , so we headed over to Harry Potter land where they all went on the Gringotts ride. They all loved it my husband was a bit squished he is 6'7 360 pounds. A word to those who try out the test seats , my husband DID NOT FIT they told him the actual seats are larger so if you just barely don't fit I'm telling you, you will fit on the ride! We did get to walk through the line and exit at baby swap which I liked to see all of the animatronics, they blew me away! We then hoped on the Hogwarts express and headed over to the SinBad show. I have never seen this show and I really liked it!
DSCF1775.JPG
DSCF1776.JPG
DSCF1777.JPG

Madyson's favorite guy was the "Evil one " with the long hair. We had an hour before park closing so my parents went off to do Men in Black and we headed to Curious George Play area and Fiefels Play area. This is what I didn't like, you HAVE to wear your shoes in the play area and it was all water. Next year bringing extra shoes for sure.
dis19.jpg
dis20.jpg

She loved the play area and we did also! We changed her clothes and headed out. We had a quick serve this day , we ate and finally arrived back at the hotel took showers and headed off to bed. Tomorrow was our last Universal Day and meeting super heros!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 5- Universal Studios

We woke up and walked to the food court today, We each got a quick serve since we were not eating until 8 at Whispering Canyon. I got a cheeseburger and it was good! Brent got some thing along the same line as a cheeseburger, but it had some thing else on it. We both got cupcakes ate up our food and headed out to Universal. We didn't get there until late 2 pm or so. We headed in and went to meet Madyson's new favorite characters!
DSCF1780.JPG
DSCF1781.JPG
DSCF1782.JPG
DSCF1783.JPG
DSCF1784.JPG
DSCF1785.JPG

It took a good amount of time meeting every one, we missed Captain America before they all went in, we will save him for next time.
After we met all of them we headed to Hogwarts express and did it both ways because it started to pour, it was nearly 4 and we headed to watch the parade again, but first we stopped at the sweet shop and I got Chocolate covered nuts. They were delicious and we watched the parade!
DSCF1791.JPG
DSCF1793.JPG

The parade ended and we were off to our next fun activity!

Attachments

• DSCF1786.JPG
    DSCF1786.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF1792.JPG
    DSCF1792.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 16

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 5 part 2-
We were headed over to ET and we ran into another friendly face-

DSCF1797.JPG

DSCF1796.JPG

We got on ET and we asked for a bench seat, my daughter did a lot better with a bench seat, she wasn't scared at all!
It was getting late and we headed over to Gringotts again. After the ride we decided it was time to leave for our ressie. It was amazing I love the way Whispering Canyon does their potatoes and their dessert my god! We got sat and it started pouring again it was perfect timing. We ate my daughter fell asleep and slept the whole time so it was very relaxing, our server was slow and wasn't very good at the part she was supposed to be playing, but the food made up for it. We headed out went back to the room took showers and headed off to bed! Next Up: day 6 and Epcot!

smk

Your daughter is adorable and I cannot believe how she is so calm around the characters! She is not afraid of anything!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 6- Epcot

We woke up and headed right to Epcot to eat at my Favorite quick serve, Sunshine Seasons. I usually get the Turkey Sandwich but I couldn't get that so I ended up getting the chicken, It was good but not as good as my Turkey sandwich. After we ate we had a FP for Character Spot, so that's where we headed!

DSCF1802.JPG
DSCF1804.JPG
DSCF1806.JPG
DSCF1807.JPG

DSCF1800.JPG
DSCF1801.JPG

I was very happy we had a fast pass even with having it we waited 15 minutes and the original line was over an hour long. As we were leaving I heard through my App for Disney that Chip and Dale were out!
DSCF1810.JPG
DSCF1811.JPG

We got autographs and pictures and they put on a comedy show for us, Chip signed our book and he didn't do a very good job it was half off the page and Dale pointed and pretty much said really bro and made him re do his signature. It was 4 pm and we had Dinner ressies at Coral Reef soon , so we headed to Disney Visa Spot to get our pictures for having a Disney Credit card.
DSCF1815.JPG
DSCF1816.JPG

We headed out and went to Dinner at Coral Reef, we had the same server as last year, he was a little better but still slow! We ate and got out around 6:30 where we headed to Nemo the Ride and Turtle talk with Crush. My daughter got to sit up front with all the kids and in the middle of the show stood up and started singing Let it go- Crush thought it was funny ! We got out headed over to figment and rode it a few times since my daughter liked it. After playing in the little area after the ride we headed off to the countries. We rode The 3 Cal. Then took our seat for Illuminations. We had a fast pass so we sat in the section for it. We still had an hour left it was EMH so we rode Figment again and Living with the land 2 times then headed out back to the hotel. Up next: Magic Kingdom and Packing for our Hotel switch !

Figment Forever

Awesome pictures with the characters! Your daughter's dress is beautiful! She is so adorable - she looks like she really loved meeting the characters! Can't wait to read more!

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
Day 7- Magic Kingdom
We slept in because we had to check out of our room tomorrow so we were up late packing, we arrived at Magic Kingdom at 3 pm which worked out well because it was a late night until 1 am. We had a quick serve at Contemporary and then rode the monorail for 20 minutes because my daughter loved riding in it. We walked back into the park around 430, we had FP for Winnie the Pooh that we used then we headed to Voyage of the little Mermaid for our next FP. After Ariel my DH and Dad had FP for Space Mountain and we had one for Dumbo. We still had an hour so we heard Pooh and Tiger were out so we went to meet them.
DSCF1821.JPG
DSCF1820.JPG

DSCF1819.JPG

The line said it was an hour wait, we waited maybe 30 minutes. Then we headed to Dumbo, the line wasn't long so we went on then used FP for the second time. It was around 7 and we had Dinner Ressies at BOG at 7:30. We all headed over there and checked in, I went in to use the bath room where they didn't want me to come in they said do you have a reservation I said yes my family is down there and after telling her I was 33 weeks pregnant and had to use the bathroom ASAP she let me through. We didn't request west wing but got it! I was stoked because I wanted to eat in that part last year! It was very cool eating in there and I liked that it was dark but all the people coming in for pictures was very distracting! I had chicken it was very good and I had The Grey Stuff. After we ate we got to meet the Beast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom