The Spirited Back Nine ...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I'm just happy they are showing it in Nashville since I'll be there over the weekend...

I was going to go see it here in ATL!
I used to live in Atlantic Station. The theater is great, but all the people visiting and the tourists could make it a nightmare on certain days. Is that the only theater its showing at? Its the only one I saw on the list you provided. (thanks for posting that by the way)

edited to correct the name.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Hopefully it is a worthy trailer with actual footage and not some lame one with just a still image (I'm looking at you Cinderella trailer 1)
It's going to be 88 seconds long and they wrapped filming not too long ago, adjust your expectations accordingly.

I would expect something like The Dark Knight Rises teaser that came out a year before the movie. A couple of short clips, a sense of what the movie will look like, and the film's music.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Was the Macys Thanksgiving Parade always like this? The constant plugging for their tv shows?

Al Roker: "The streets are lined with millions who have come to watch the parade, many of them are huge fans of the new hit series 'Marry Me' on NBC".

Its ok to get a little advertising in, but it seemed to be every time you saw MAtt Lauer or Roker they were making references to one of NBC's "new hit series".

*barfs on floor

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Was the Macys Thanksgiving Parade always like this? The constant plugging for their tv shows?

Al Roker: "The streets are lined with millions who have come to watch the parade, many of them are huge fans of the new hit series 'Marry Me' on NBC".

Its ok to get a little advertising in, but it seemed to be every time you saw MAtt Lauer or Roker they were making references to one of NBC's "new hit series".

*barfs on floor
But then you have the unintentional comedy of Roker interviewing the "Constantine" cast, which is apparently ending after a 13-episode run....

danlb_2000

Premium Member

*barfs on floor

You could be watching the Philadelphia parade which is one giant Disney commercial.

OSUgirl77

*barfs on floor
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I just sat back down so I can see Santa. I don't remember the parade being quite this annoying. I also don't remember not knowing who that many of the performers were in the past. I guess I'm just getting old.

Progress.City

It will also be at these theaters nationwide.

Enough to make me go out and see Penguins, or Big Hero again, or Hunger Games...or something...

sw.0.png

I've already bought tickets. I'll be at the Nashville Carmike.
As much as I want to see it I will wait the 5 minutes it will take to hit the actual internet rather than install itunes on any ting I own.
iTunes is automatically in my iPhone and Apple TV. No need to install anything on my part!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I couldn't watch the whole thing. I just sat back down so I can see Santa. I don't remember the parade being quite this annoying. I also don't remember not knowing who that many of the performers were in the past. I guess I'm just getting old.
Ya, am I crazy, because when I was young I remember a lot of floats and character balloons with the occasional song and dance number thrown in. This felt like a parade that NBC's pitiful 'fall line up' of tv shows just vomited all over. And the Jonas brother singing some love song on a cruise ship float advert.??? (smh) I also made the mistake of downloading the Macys parade app that claimed you could stream the parade on it. What a joke and a waste of 45 mb of space on my phone. deleted that piece of shyzer!

FigmentJedi

*barfs on floor
We rotate Macy's with the Chicago parade now. Chicago's parade has got a lot more quirky local charm, plus my sister's been living in Chicago the last few years so there's that too.

Soarin' Over Pgh

*barfs on floor

No, it wasn't. I'm very surprised to see no disney floats (did I miss something???) and not a single disney Frozen plug. I was almost expecting it!

I noted the unintentional up skirt shot of a cheerleader and got kinda weirded out.

Overall, cute parade this year, but it seems to be missing a little sparkle that's it's had in previous years and I can't quite place my finger on what's missing.

It was a nice looking santa this year. Better than last years, for sure.

You could be watching the Philadelphia parade which is one giant Disney commercial.

I would be ok with this.

Pittsburgh's pitiful "holiday parade" ie, drunk fest (insert Epcot crack here) is Saturday morning and anyone dumb enough to go into town to see it is met with a traffic nightmare, drunk people ho ho hoing all over the place and no port a potties in sight.

Is the Philly parade today? Maybe I can find a torrent of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom