The Sole Imagineer Season 2: Redemption Island

RMichael21

Original Poster
But the reward is for the tribe in general though right? Not the individual players?

If you don't want to, that's fine. I just think if stuff is announced it should be upheld.
No, the reward was supposed to be for Lassetoki's concept for this challenge, but the original Lassetoki has been split up. Trust me, I agree that I should have upheld it, but there's really no way I could possibly give reward to half of the people in the competition individually, IMO. :)

spacemt354

Chili's
No, the reward was supposed to be for Lassetoki's concept for this challenge, but the original Lassetoki has been split up. Trust me, I agree that I should have upheld it, but there's really no way I could possibly give reward to half of the people in the competition individually, IMO. :)
Like I said, it's fine. ;) I was more curious what it would have been.

spacemt354

Chili's
I was going to allow Lassetoki to use whatever IP they wanted without restrictions.
tumblr_m7uf95X6pp1qk67t7.jpg

RMichael21

Original Poster
Wait. How does Redemption Island work?
There will be a Redemption Duel (a 24 hour challenge) next episode where you, Brer Panther and the castaway voted out at the next Imagineer's Council will compete for 2 slots to move forward. Every episode until the merge, a Redemption Duel will take place and 1 or more losers will be eliminated from the game for good. Then, at the merge, a final Redemption Duel will be played where the winner will re-enter the regular game. The process then repeats itself until the final 4 where another person will reenter the game. That's it in a nutshell, but there's more information on the site.

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 1 Project Veto Challenge
No Longer A Launch Bay
Star-Wars-Launch-Bay_Full_26063-1.jpg

The year is 2020 and Star Wars Land has just opened at the newly renamed Disney's Hollywood Adventure! Because of this, the extremely popular Star Wars Launch Bay must close. So, your task?

Castaways must create a new experience to replace the current Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney's Hollywood Adventure. It can be any kind of concept, but it must retain to the competition's Project Veto Challenge requirements.

Episode 1 Project Veto Challenge is due Wednesday, January 13th at 7:45 PM EST. It may have a maximum of 5 sentences and 1 image. YOU MUST SUBMIT THIS IN YOUR PROJECT VETOES PM. I will contact you privately should you be awarded a Project Veto. For more information on the project veto itself, visit HERE.

The following people are eligible for Project Vetoes:
@tcool123
@Ranky64
@MonorailRed
@IDInstitute
@Flippin'Flounder
@spacemt354
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@TheOriginalTiki
@Matt7187
@Perry2x2
@DisneyPrincess1993
@englanddg
@JokersWild
@Sam4D23
-----
@DSquared
and @Brer Panther are not eligible for Project Vetoes, as they are on Redemption Island. Also, if a castaway in possession of a Project Veto is sent to Redemption Island, they can keep their Project Veto in the case that they return to the game. Then, their project veto would be "active" again.​

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom