Episode 1 Twist Voting
Results

Lassetoki Voting

@Ranky64

2 Votes @Brer Panther, 1 Vote @IDInstitute and 1 Vote @Ranky64

@Brer Panther

4 Votes @Brer Panther... 1 Vote Left...

@Brer Panther, the tribe has spoken.

You will be sent to Redemption Island where you will await your shot at redemption...

Blairozah Voting

@DSquared

3 Votes @DSquared, 2 Votes @DisneyPrincess1993 and 1 Vote @Matt7187

@DSquared, the tribe has spoken.

You will be sent to Redemption Island with @Brer Panther where you will await your shot at redemption.
latest

RMichael21

Original Poster
Episode 1 Immunity Challenge
A Fortunate Phase Three

For the very first time this season, immunity is up for grabs.

fee7c92d-d76b-44d3-8d6e-e7922a30b8e6_zpszflzqhlo.jpg~original

(Apologies for the horrible quality, but I have to do this quickly)

As we all know, Disney's Hollywood Studios is about to undergo a massive redo. Its been announced that Toy Story and Star Wars will take over the park. But, what about Land 3?

For this challenge, our tribes must create a new expansion for the third phase of Disney's Hollywood Studios' re-imagining. This consist of any number of lands that can reasonably fit into the area drawn above. HOWEVER, the catch is that you may not use any properties from the following studios...

-Lucasfilm
-Jim Henson
-Pixar

In addition, castaways may destroy or remove as many attraction, dining or shopping locations as they see fit.

Episode 1 Immunity Challenge will be due Friday, January 15th at 7:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 photos and must have at least 5 sentences. You will create your concepts as a tribe in a PM that I create and watch over.

HOWEVER, didn't the former Lassetoki tribe have a reward? This wasn't very good planning on my part, but I'd like to have a clean slate going forward. @MonorailRed and @TheOriginalTiki will still be able to use their individual reward, but the tribal reward is no more. Once again, apologies.

Imagineer's Ready? GO!

spacemt354

Chili's
Episode 1 Immunity Challenge
A Fortunate Phase Three

For the very first time this season, immunity is up for grabs.

fee7c92d-d76b-44d3-8d6e-e7922a30b8e6_zpszflzqhlo.jpg~original

(Apologies for the horrible quality, but I have to do this quickly)

As we all know, Disney's Hollywood Studios is about to undergo a massive redo. Its been announced that Toy Story and Star Wars will take over the park. But, what about Land 3?

For this challenge, our tribes must create a new expansion for the third phase of Disney's Hollywood Studios' re-imagining. This consist of any number of lands that can reasonably fit into the area drawn above. HOWEVER, the catch is that you may not use any properties from the following studios...

-Lucasfilm
-Jim Henson
-Pixar

In addition, castaways may destroy or remove as many attraction, dining or shopping locations as they see fit.

Episode 1 Immunity Challenge will be due Friday, January 15th at 7:00 PM EST. You may use no more than 15 photos and must have at least 5 sentences. You will create your concepts as a tribe in a PM that I create and watch over.

HOWEVER, didn't the former Lassetoki tribe have a reward? This wasn't very good planning on my part, but I'd like to have a clean slate going forward. @MonorailRed and @TheOriginalTiki will still be able to use their individual reward, but the tribal reward is no more. Once again, apologies.

Imagineer's Ready? GO!
If you want a clean slate then why do the individual rewards still count? The Tribe Reward was part of that package and since @MonorailRed won for our tribe...why would that not still be in play?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom