Trip Report The Live-ish Birthday-ish Trip Report

Hey everyone! Going to try a live-ish Trip Report ! The reason I called it Birthday-ish is because we are celebrating my Mom's Birhday but we come home the day before her actual Birthday :joyfull:
Anyway we don't leave until the evening but I got the "room isn't ready text." Any bets on me getting an actual room ready text since they seem to never happen anymore :oops:
IMG_4489.PNG

DisneyMorgan

Happy birthday to your mom!!! I am jealous of y'alls frequent Disney trips :p

Love the view from your room! I've never stayed at the Contemporary but I sooooooo want to!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to Mary. I hope it is the best one yet.:)

Happy Birthday to your Mom! I love the shirt-ears combo!

Yay! Have a great day and enjoy your yummy dinner! :joyfull:

Happy B-day to your mom !

Happy Birthday to your mom and have a great day!

Happy Birthday MOM!

Thank you everyone!! I told her about all her Birthday messages :)

Songbird76

Hahah I didn't notice him until after I posted. He actually was happy they were leaving because he said 10 days was too long of a vacation :eek:
Whaaaaa? My kids didn't think 10 days was enough! Though they probably would have liked to spend a bit more time sleeping in and relaxing around the resort. Next time.

Trisha Lynn

Wow, and I missed all the live TR fun. I'm glad you had a great time and can't wait to read the detailed TR when you have a chance to re-combobulate (it's a word because I say it's a word) when you get home.

Decided on Mexico for dinner because we were too hot to make it to our original reservation

What was your original reservation choice and was it a hassle to cancel?

When you have no idea who these characters are !

Oh dear, the hair on Star Lord doesn't look good at all. I'm er, very sad for him.

But coming back soon !

Quick note: When you make the "V" symbol with your index and middle finger, but hold them up so that your palm is facing you, that's British for the single middle finger gesture that we use in the U.S. to mean "F- you." I had that trained out of me when I was a Cast Member and I thought I'd pass that along.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Wow, and I missed all the live TR fun. I'm glad you had a great time and can't wait to read the detailed TR when you have a chance to re-combobulate (it's a word because I say it's a word) when you get home.

What was your original reservation choice and was it a hassle to cancel?

Oh dear, the hair on Star Lord doesn't look good at all. I'm er, very sad for him.

Quick note: When you make the "V" symbol with your index and middle finger, but hold them up so that your palm is facing you, that's British for the single middle finger gesture that we use in the U.S. to mean "F- you." I had that trained out of me when I was a Cast Member and I thought I'd pass that along.
The v-sign came from olden days. Longbow archers used to stick those fingers up at the enemy to show they could still shoot. Captured archers often had them cut off :in pain: .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom