Trip Report The Live-ish Birthday-ish Trip Report

Hey everyone! Going to try a live-ish Trip Report ! The reason I called it Birthday-ish is because we are celebrating my Mom's Birhday but we come home the day before her actual Birthday :joyfull:
Anyway we don't leave until the evening but I got the "room isn't ready text." Any bets on me getting an actual room ready text since they seem to never happen anymore :oops:
IMG_4489.PNG

Doc Disney

Original Poster
My Birthday is coming up also!
Happy Birthday Mom.
The lighting Was bad last night, we flew home from MCO, Delayed!
Happy almost birthday ! And oh no! Hope you weren't delayed for too long !!

OMG, I'm away for 24 hours and you already have 3 pages on the new TR??? How did I get so far behind so fast? Hate that four letter word....W-O-R-K

Haha don't worry it's mostly just me replying to people

Songbird76

We ate at California Grill tonight and I'm happy to say it redeemed itself (although slow again haha)
View attachment 221711
My body isn't reacting well to the heat today so we are going to watch Happily Ever After from our balcony before early bed
View attachment 221712
Oh good! I'm so glad it was better this time!! I'd LOVE to eat there...that VIEW! But I'm not sure it would be a good place to go with my son. He wouldn't eat anything on the menu, anyway, but he's prone to meltdowns and a signature restaurant does not seem a good place for that to happen. I hope it's still amazing in a couple of years.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Oh good! I'm so glad it was better this time!! I'd LOVE to eat there...that VIEW! But I'm not sure it would be a good place to go with my son. He wouldn't eat anything on the menu, anyway, but he's prone to meltdowns and a signature restaurant does not seem a good place for that to happen. I hope it's still amazing in a couple of years.

I'm sure it will still be great in a few years !! We don't bring my nephew to any signature dining either for same reasons haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom