Trip Report The Live-ish Birthday-ish Trip Report

Hey everyone! Going to try a live-ish Trip Report ! The reason I called it Birthday-ish is because we are celebrating my Mom's Birhday but we come home the day before her actual Birthday :joyfull:
Anyway we don't leave until the evening but I got the "room isn't ready text." Any bets on me getting an actual room ready text since they seem to never happen anymore :oops:
IMG_4489.PNG

riverside

Premium Member
Hey everyone! Going to try a live-ish Trip Report ! The reason I called it Birthday-ish is because we are celebrating my Mom's Birhday but we come home the day before her actual Birthday :joyfull:
Anyway we don't leave until the evening but I got the "room isn't ready text." Any bets on me getting an actual room ready text since they seem to never happen anymore :oops:
View attachment 221511
Long time lurker here--finally starting to post. Your past trip reports have been very enjoyable!! I'm looking forward to this one & hope you & your mom have a magical time!! Also, my vote is--I'll be shocked if you get the room ready text!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Long time lurker here--finally starting to post. Your past trip reports have been very enjoyable!! I'm looking forward to this one & hope you & your mom have a magical time!! Also, my vote is--I'll be shocked if you get the room ready text!

Thanks for finally posting :joyfull: thanks for reading !

dclfan

Yay another trip report. I feel like a creep because I'm always reading your trip reports and follow you on IG but never really comment. Excited for a live(ish) trip report. Have a safe flight. Where are you guys staying this trip?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom