The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
This isn't accurate in terms of pathways apparently, but this is how big Tron is (from News and Rumors)
img_5461-jpg.214754

That seems huge...
I just measured it on Google Earth and it is in fact that massive, but they are about 200 feet off lol.
upload_2017-7-10_15-53-38.png

That's roughly how tall it would be. The outdoor portion and the show building are very big, just not THAT big. Of course that is the wrong direction anyway.

Voxel

President of Progress City
Sadly I'm lost on this one, this one hit me as a surprise this morning. I've only just gotten confirmation from someone I know, I'm trying to dig for more details but nothing.. :/ #VoxelNeedsMoreFriendsInHighPlaces

spacemt354

Chili's
Sadly I'm lost on this one, this one hit me as a surprise this morning. I've only just gotten confirmation from someone I know, I'm trying to dig for more details but nothing.. :/ #VoxelNeedsMoreFriendsInHighPlaces
Seems a bit chaotic over there...everyone freaking out lol

If it comes, that's awesome. If not I'm not gonna lose sleep :p I'm not invested enough in this rumor to be disappointed if it doesn't come true. It just seems so out of left field and armchair-imagineery:bored:

Voxel

President of Progress City
Seems a bit chaotic over there...everyone freaking out lol

If it comes, that's awesome. If not I'm not gonna lose sleep :p I'm not invested enough in this rumor to be disappointed if it doesn't come true. It just seems so out of left field and armchair-imagineery:bored:
Martin as been fairly accurate but he has been wrong before. I'm just gonna wait this one out for the announcements. I'm more excited about the other projects, the 12 projects in works according to Martin.. ^.^ that might be insane.

spacemt354

Chili's
Martin as been fairly accurate but he has been wrong before. I'm just gonna wait this one out for the announcements. I'm more excited about the other projects, the 12 projects in works according to Martin.. ^.^ that might be insane.
Yeah best to go in with low expectations, because then it leaves room to be impressed! 12 projects in the works is very vague though lol

spacemt354

Chili's
He has a lot of alerts so I'm not gonna add another, but Martin had said the quote below this morning about Tron because another site claimed it was confirmed.

"All I can say is it's a possibility. I don't personally know if it's green lit.

As far as I knew it wasn't for discussion this week.

There were also three Tron options for this plot. Going with all 3 would be a surprise."

Then it spiraled out of control and now everyone is expecting it. From his initial statements, doesn't seem like he confirmed it, right? Just like with all the rumors, it's possible but not confirmed. :bookworm:

FigmentPigments

He has a lot of alerts so I'm not gonna add another, but Martin had said the quote below this morning about Tron because another site claimed it was confirmed.

"All I can say is it's a possibility. I don't personally know if it's green lit.

As far as I knew it wasn't for discussion this week.

There were also three Tron options for this plot. Going with all 3 would be a surprise."

Then it spiraled out of control and now everyone is expecting it. From his initial statements, doesn't seem like he confirmed it, right? Just like with all the rumors, it's possible but not confirmed. :bookworm:
Yeah, like you said earlier: I'm invested enough in this to concerned one way or another. This is one rumor I can wait and see if its confirmed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom