The Imagineering Break Room

Disney Dad 3000

Spider-Man: AP Exams, Spider-Man: College Applications... maybe Spider-Man's Day Off? I would crack up if the subtitle continues to be high-school or a John Hughes reference:joyfull:

I also agree and hope that Zendaya is more fleshed out in the sequel, I'm sure she will be. :bookworm:

To help her out, the next one will either be Spiderman: Frenemies and of course one of his high school buddies turns evil or Spiderman: Zapped where she goes bad and turns Spideys brains to mush making him do all sorts of bad things (ala Uma Thuman in batman and robin)

spacemt354

Chili's
After thinking on it for a night -- everything after 5 thru 16 always change but for me Spider-Man is in the top 5 at least. The only way the MCU is going to continue to evolve and still remain popular is if they change up their routine. Just two months ago we had an emotional family space opera, now we have a kid from Queens trying to join the Avengers, and I'm very high on Thor: Ragnarok in November mostly because of the director. :geek:

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2. Captain America: Civil War
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming
5. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
6. Captain America: The First Avenger
7. The Avengers
8. Iron Man
9. Dr. Strange
10. Avengers: Age of Ultron
11. Ant-Man
12. Thor
13. Iron Man 2
14. Thor: The Dark World
15. Iron Man 3
16. The Incredible Hulk

FigmentPigments

spacemt354

Chili's
We can only hope. :hilarious: MK seems to always be packed now a days so adding an attraction and not taking anything away seems logical.
It might also be size too? I've never been but just from pictures the building itself is huge!
TRON_Lightcycle_Power_Run%2C_attraction_exterior.jpg

D23 looks like it's going to be a ton of announcements...even bigger than 2015. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom