The Imagineering Break Room

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all are having a terrific holiday! I got a Google Cardboard, and it's amazing. For $15 I'd definitely recommend it. I am amazed with the the 1966 site @spacemt354, good work to everyone!
Have a Merry Christmas!!

Oooo that is such a great idea! Glad you are enjoying it and see the virtual world for us all:)

spacemt354

Chili's
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all are having a terrific holiday! I got a Google Cardboard, and it's amazing. For $15 I'd definitely recommend it. I am amazed with the the 1966 site @spacemt354, good work to everyone!
Thank you Flippin' and Merry Christmas to you too! It was everyone who made it happen @DlpPhantom was a huge contributor among a ton of other people.

Hopefully Phase 2 will be even better!:D

DinoInstitute

That moment when you realize you should have put three posts into one:facepalm:.

So what I was going to say... I'll be at Animal Kingdom on the 29th, so if anyone wants me to get specific photos of Pandora feel free to request!!!:D
Speaking of Pandora...is that Groot up there? :p

IMG_5857.PNG

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Mmmhhhmm:cautious:
It's nearly 2 in the morning.

Well... crowds were insane, but thankfully extra magic hours exist. We rode Spaceship earth: it was great as usual. Illuminations was spectacular -- from the Holiday finale segment to the new lasers used throughout the show!!

Chefs de France was also on point:)

"Tron" Track was actually a lot better than I remember from last January.

And finally: Soarin: Around The World. Attempted to get on, but everyone staying for Extra Magic Hours went to it so it had over a 2-hour wait @ 11 at night. So we jumped out of the line and instead rode Living With the Land. Went back to Soarin' after Test Track as the last ride and it was walk on!!!:D

We got to sit in the front middle (the best obviously) and OMG it was stunning.

The Eiffel Tower felt so real as well as the waterfalls. Truly an incredible and well done update.

(P.S. Just bring back the Orange smells, but the African Grass was actually pretty good too)

Goodnight everyone!!!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom