The Imagineering Break Room

MA Screamin'

For those of you who haven't seen Rogue One, let me say I find it to be better than a New Hope. There, I said it :D So go see it! Oh, I'm back from the dead too this Friday, as my Winter Break will finally begin!

200.gif

Stay tuned to the Walt Disney World 1966 page, I will have my Epcot RED project coming in pipin' red hot (really proud of that pun) on December 30th. Stay woke... and listen to Childish Gambino's new album while you're at it, because that album will soothe your soul!

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
For those of you who haven't seen Rogue One, let me say I find it to be better than a New Hope. There, I said it :D So go see it! Oh, I'm back from the dead too this Friday, as my Winter Break will finally begin!

200.gif

Stay tuned to the Walt Disney World 1966 page, I will have my Epcot RED project coming in pipin' red hot (really proud of that pun) on December 30th. Stay woke... and listen to Childish Gambino's new album while you're at it, because that album will soothe your soul!
Haha In feel ya! I just finished my finals today as well. I'm dying to see Rogue One, believe me.:geek::D

Last edited:

Siren

200.gif

LOL!!! This is too funny!!!

29dutth.gif

Sigh. I have got to see Rogue One before it leaves 3D IMAX. It's 3D IMAX or nothing.

Aw! This is too cute! LOL.

122174w.gif

I can't wait to see them again in Rogue One!!! LOL.

Skipper of the SEA

I havent finalized the date yet or contacted whoever I gotta talk to about adding it to the calendar, but Episode 1 of season 3 of the One Sentence Competition will be starting mid January (Probably Friday the 13th or around there). It's a casual, for fun competition. You get a prompt and give your idea in a couple of sentences. It's a great place to start as it doesn't require a huge amount of time and there is no commitment. If that's not enough its hosted by me, so that should be reason enough to join! (Jk jk)

The Creator's games or any of those other competitions are great (Cant wait for the Creator's games myself!), but if you want an easier/simpler one to start with, I'd recommend the One Sentence.
Sounds great! I'll be there!

So anyone seen Passengers? I feel like seeing it, but the reviews seem to be pretty bad.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Sounds great! I'll be there!

So anyone seen Passengers? I feel like seeing it, but the reviews seem to be pretty bad.
So, I haven't seen passengers myself yet. But I work at a movie theater seasonally. Audiences seem to like it enough. It seems like the kind of movie that will be really good if you can turn your brain off a bit and not ask too many questions about plot or character motivations.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
I heard that's she's now stable so I hope she's okay.
Thank goodness! I almost had a hard attack myself when I heard the news yesterday.
Well anyway, it's a great present for Christmas to be better that's for sure.

Well anyway, Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!! And I'll be at Epcot on the 27th so if anyone wants photos of something:D

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom