The Imagineering Break Room

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Is there a Competition that starts later? Thanks for helping!
I havent finalized the date yet or contacted whoever I gotta talk to about adding it to the calendar, but Episode 1 of season 3 of the One Sentence Competition will be starting mid January (Probably Friday the 13th or around there). It's a casual, for fun competition. You get a prompt and give your idea in a couple of sentences. It's a great place to start as it doesn't require a huge amount of time and there is no commitment. If that's not enough its hosted by me, so that should be reason enough to join! (Jk jk)

The Creator's games or any of those other competitions are great (Cant wait for the Creator's games myself!), but if you want an easier/simpler one to start with, I'd recommend the One Sentence.

spacemt354

Chili's
I havent finalized the date yet or contacted whoever I gotta talk to about adding it to the calendar, but Episode 1 of season 3 of the One Sentence Competition will be starting mid January (Probably Friday the 13th or around there). It's a casual, for fun competition. You get a prompt and give your idea in a couple of sentences. It's a great place to start as it doesn't require a huge amount of time and there is no commitment. If that's not enough its hosted by me, so that should be reason enough to join! (Jk jk)

The Creator's games or any of those other competitions are great (Cant wait for the Creator's games myself!), but if you want an easier/simpler one to start with, I'd recommend the One Sentence.
Agreed!

One Sentence Comp is a great first step!

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

And you're proof of it:joyfull:

IAmNotAHufflepuff

I'm going to Very Merry Christmas tomorrow night!

giphy.gif

I have reservations at the Crystal Palace, but I'm really not sure what to have. Does anyone know what the best delicacy at that restaurant is? :hungry:

spacemt354

Chili's

giphy.gif

I have reservations at the Crystal Palace, but I'm really not sure what to have. Does anyone know what the best delicacy at that restaurant is? :hungry:
Best delicacy at a restaurant? Probably the food they serve:p:joyfull:

Lol another dad joke...have a blast!

I've never been to Crystal Palace so I wouldn't know...haha

tcool123

Meeting Winnie the Pooh and Friends, and if its Breakfast Pooh's Stuffed French Toast. I always love the cookies they have at Buffets. And I do enjoy making an ice cream sundae with Birthday Ice Cream and the cookies and brownies :hungry:

Daveeeeed

Original Poster

giphy.gif

Boooooooo :mad:Go Tennessee!:joyfull:

To answer your question what meal are you going to eat at? Breakfast?
If Breakfast you are in for a treat! It is a true American traditional breakfast in a great atmosphere. Have some lasagna it is epic!
Dinner to be honest is great but quite pricey, but the Salmon and Loin were definitely the best!

The ice cream is just awesome though, I don't know what it is and hug Eeyore for me.
I think you'll really enjoy it.

I'll be down there the 27th, when do you leave?

Suchomimus

I have a bad feeling is like every Star Wars movie now :rolleyes::p
I wasn't sure if it was him or not, but thanks for clarification, looks like they got lucky they bought themselves a couple more days to live ;)
Honestly the CGI was good, but Tarkin looked like a video game character from like Skyrim or something. Kinda disturbing for me.
Oh was that what they were talking about :confused: I thought they mentioned that the Imperial droids were going to be decommissioned.
To be specific a Jedi named Obi Wan Kenobi ;)

Yes and no for Saw. He appeared before, but not in Rebels. He had a story arc in Star Wars : The Clone Wars. I believe it was season 4? They were an extremist group going against the CIS. He was a lot younger then.
Alderaan shot first
rYwcUlY.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom