The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

Jack Pumpkinhead

I actually did enjoy shark tales, now rewatching some scenes...I'll have to rewatch the movie again and gain a new perspective:hilarious:
The comedy didn't stop Oscar from being a dick, nor did it stop Italian Americans from claiming that this movie stereotypes them, nor did it stop homosexuals from believing that Lenny; the vegetarian shark; from being...well... gay himself.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

What kind of Mothers Day festivities are you attending?

Both my grandmothers are coming to visit. They're coming all the way from Fort Myers and Fort Launderdale to Tampa.

On top of all that, we're having Mothers Day dinner at a seafood restaurant in Tarpon Springs, which is almost an hour away from where I live. :confused:

Yeah.. Good luck with that. :(

Still, it's nice seeing family again! :D

Flippin'Flounder

Both my grandmothers are coming to visit. They're coming all the way from Fort Myers and Fort Launderdale to Tampa.

On top of all that, we're having Mothers Day dinner at a seafood restaurant in Tarpon Springs, which is almost an hour away from where I live. :confused:

Yeah.. Good luck with that. :(

Still, it's nice seeing family again! :D
Have fun! That dinner sounds delicious, whats the place called?

disneydf

:eek:

They already gave the grades back from today:cyclops: my anxiety over it forced me to look...eh...passed:rolleyes:

I have not slept since yesterday though so that might be a good idea soon
Good job!And apparently my mom came home to me fast asleep, I don't even remember me passing out, but aparently I slept for two hours staright :confused:

Haven't gotten lower than an A since fourth grade in any subject.

On a side note, my fever's gone and it turns out I didn't have strep throat (I think it was tonsilitis :cyclops:). :D

I will FOREVER be jealous of you, sir.

IAmNotAHufflepuff

No, you summoned a pile of beef jerky. Enjoy. :rolleyes:

Good job!And apparently my mom came home to me fast asleep, I don't even remember me passing out, but aparently I slept for two hours staright :confused:

I will FOREVER be jealous of you, sir.

;)

@Voxel :hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom