The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
First off, shut up; this is between @spacemtn354 and I; we don't need a third head butting in. Second, Buzz is a complete upgrade on the ride system than DreamFlight as it is a dark ride and a shooting gallery, not to mention and can swivel the vehicle around at different angles. Third, name one attraction that is the exact same ride through, but has alterations for the IP; examples include Nemo and Friends, Dinosaur, and Stitch. Fourth, although Kong from Kongfrontation and Skull Island are two different Kongs, they are still part of the King Kong franchise since 2005's KK is a remake of 1933 movie. Fifth; the Smithsonian? *** are you bringing in Smithsonian now? That's not a even Disney resort or park.
Your post has been reported.

You just don't learn do you? You don't have civil discussion by telling someone to shut up.

If you want to speak like that...do it somewhere else.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I never said the Carousel of Progress was a franchise; look before you leap, moron. Nor did I say redress the Carousel of Progress as Tron.

Didn't you do an reimagining the Carousel of Progress with better transitioning? And besides it has decent reviews with mostly 4 or 5 stars.

And I meant that Buzz was an update for the omnimover system.
Have a nice day :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@MonorailRed...the final post:joyfull:
screen-shot-2014-06-25-at-122653-pm750xx977-550-0-78*750xx750-422-0-0.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom