The Force Awakens

prberk

Do we know if the film's US premiere will be at the El Capitan (Disney's theatre on Hollywood Blvd.)? I assume it will, although I still associate Star Wars premieres with the Chinese Theatre across the street.

And in DHS, I think that they should mimick the original SW opening night and put it all over the marquee of the Chinese Theatre (Great Movie Ride) for the night, as they do their premiere party.

Star-Wars-Premiere_1977 BW.jpg

DisneyJunkie

Underwhelmed a bit by this new and - final - trailer, but only because it's still so guarded that the bits they did give us was like a few flecks of crumbs off a snickers bar. I WANT MORE....DADGUMMIT! Love the shots of the snow world battle between the tie-fighters and x-wings. Love seeing more of Han. Love that the entire thing doesn't look like it's non-stop CGI. I have no doubt this will be better than any of the prequel movies.

Very clever marketing, still. At the same time this trailer gives us more and yet gives us nothing. More in the way of new shots or things we haven't seen, and nothing in the way of actually solid info on the overall plot. Very smart.

Last edited:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
This trailer was not for us this trailer was for the masses who haven't been following every detail online. Why else real ease it during football. They wanted all those guys at the movie too. How many people just thought "Hey a new Star Wars movie!"

erasure fan1

All I can say is, WOW! I can't really tell if its my crazy nerdness fanboyism or if this was just the most awesome thing I have seen. Either way, December 18th can't come soon enough. I absolutely LOVE the look and feel of this movie so far. This trailer feels more "star wars" than any of the prequels did but yet it still seems independent. Of course it just a trailer so who knows. Ahhhhhhhhhh, I can't wait!

Animaniac93-98

I forgot they went on sale tonight until about 10 mintes ago. :oops: ...even though I knew this morning they did. :facepalm:

But I still managed to get an IMAX ticket for 7:30pm on Dec 17 at my preferred theatre. I consider myself lucky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom