The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

There is a push to have all things credited to social media to the person originating the original owner of the meme, photo etc.

He shall not be named is the leader of the WDW Pack demanding take down of posts. I now post with credits. It is getting ugly with people ‘people’ reported for ‘stealing’ other peoples work.
Wait.. you mean in this forum? someone attacking ppl for posting random images?

Goofyernmost

I understand that if there is some payoff advantage to posting random pictures or meme's. What it will end up doing is stopping people like myself from ever posting a meme that I find relevant. I don't know who originated them, and I don't have the programs to make my own even I were clever enough to make one. So instead of that person getting recognized for that talent they won't be seen at all. Why can't the originator just sign at the bottom whenever they post an original on social media. Then they would receive the proper credit and if someone deletes the credit line go after them.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I understand that if there is some payoff advantage to posting random pictures or meme's. What it will end up doing is stopping people like myself from ever posting a meme that I find relevant. I don't know who originated them, and I don't have the programs to make my own even I were clever enough to make one. So instead of that person getting recognized for that talent they won't be seen at all. Why can't the originator just sign at the bottom whenever they post an original on social media. Then they would receive the proper credit and if someone deletes the credit line go after them.
Because that is far too sensible and people wouldn't be able to get offended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom