The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Songbird76

Feeling old today. 46 years ago today my youngest child was born. (sigh) Where have those years gone. I never thought I'd miss those days, but I really do. As Joni Mitchell said... "You don't know what you've got till it's gone"
Wow! Happy birthday to her! But even if those years are gone, I'm sure there are things you still remember and are glad for. They aren't gone gone....they just take a different form now.

Songbird76

Goofyernmost

Wow! Happy birthday to her! But even if those years are gone, I'm sure there are things you still remember and are glad for. They aren't gone gone....they just take a different form now.
Yea, since then I have had many great times with them in adult form and, of course, the grandkids. All wonderful times, but mixed with time getting shorter and shorter can leave one sometimes melancholy.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
The lady that posted said for all the pictures she stole off the annual Passholder page this was her payback to the group. It was last night

EE07AEE0-8635-41AA-9409-36594D4E19C8.jpeg
Morna Brown

Who doesn’t have a special memory beside the castle? My son was 14 Months eating his first Mickey Bar on those beautiful benches now extinct under the shade of the beautiful Cherry Blossom trees now also saw dust replaced by a sea of concrete. Memories still there. EE07AEE0-8635-41AA-9409-36594D4E19C8.jpeg

Cesar R M

The lady that posted said for all the pictures she stole off the annual Passholder page this was her payback to the group. It was last night

View attachment 630700
Morna Brown

Who doesn’t have a special memory beside the castle? My son was 14 Months eating his first Mickey Bar on those beautiful benches now extinct under the shade of the beautiful Cherry Blossom trees now also saw dust replaced by a sea of concrete. Memories still there. View attachment 630700
I'm confused, whats going on?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I'm confused, whats going on?
There is a push to have all things credited to social media to the person originating the original owner of the meme, photo etc.

He shall not be named is the leader of the WDW Pack demanding take down of posts. I now post with credits. It is getting ugly with people ‘people’ reported for ‘stealing’ other peoples work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom