The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

Ariel batman cobra
Dr. Who Edward Fry
Ghosbusters Heman Ironman
Jason Khan Leonardo
Megaman Nosferafu Optimus Prime
Pikachu (dont know this one as its named different in spanish) Robocop
Saruman Tetsuo (akira) (same problem, superman enemies in superman's classic movie different name)
Vampire, Wonderwoman Xena
Yoda and Zombie
:eek::jawdrop::eek: You should have used the Spoiler, you Spoiler! ;) And those weren't all right.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Ariel batman cobra
Dr. Who Edward Fry
Ghosbusters Heman Ironman
Jason Khan Leonardo
Megaman Nosferafu Optimus Prime
Pikachu (dont know this one as its named different in spanish) Robocop
Saruman Tetsuo (akira) (same problem, superman enemies in superman's classic movie different name)
Vampire, Wonderwoman Xena
Yoda and Zombie

U ???

Cesar R M

in other news.. If I had facepalmed on amazon.com for everytime someone answers a question with "dont know". I would have lost my head years ago to direct trauma damage.
I still dont get the logic. If someone asks a question.. its for those who know it. Not for someone to say a dumb "lol I dont know".
Its not like you're going to earn points for an useless answer.

betty rose

I was thinking about this as well..
Reminds me of all these people who "hate living today, and would love to go back to the XXX date".
Then get very angry when you show them that the time they wanted.. wasn't as happy and fun as they made it sound (specially for minorities).
I was a young child, during the early 50's. I only became aware of those issues until the mid 50'. My best friend was a black girl, I brought her home, to visit. I overheard my Mom on the phone to my Aunt. About, how could I have a black girl, as a friend. I didn't even think about the fact she was black, as far as I knew she was a kid like me and a very good friend. She remained my friend until we moved away.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Hi guys! I was off yesterday. The meds. the Doctor gave me is causing a lot of sinus drainage. I kept throwing up. I know it's getting the stuff out, but what a cure. I've only up chucked once this morning. But it was a doozy. I hope no one gets this thing. Will be back, when I'm doing better. Miss you, all.
Miss you too. Sending prayers, pixie dust and a big warm hug from a safe distance GWS xoxo

MOXOMUMD

Ariel, Batman, Cobra Commander (GI Joe), Dr. Who, Edward Scissorhands, Fry (Futurama), Ghostbuster, HeMan, Iron Man, Jason (Halloween), Khan (Star Trek), Leonardo, Mega Man, Nosferatu, Optimus Prime, Pikachu, Quagmire (Family Guy), RoboCop, Saruman (LOTR), Tetsuo (Akira), Ursa (Superman), Vampirella, Wonder Woman, Xena, Yoda and Zombie (Z Nation)

Cesar R M

Ariel, Batman, Cobra Commander (GI Joe), Dr. Who, Edward Scissorhands, Fry (Futurama), Ghostbuster, HeMan, Iron Man, Jason (Halloween), Khan (Star Trek), Leonardo, Mega Man, Nosferatu, Optimus Prime, Pikachu, Quagmire (Family Guy), RoboCop, Saruman (LOTR), Tetsuo (Akira), Ursa (Superman), Vampirella, Wonder Woman, Xena, Yoda and Zombie (Z Nation)
Hu, I only got one wrong then, the Vampirella (apart from the ones which I obviously said I wasnt sure)
23 out of 26?

Cesar R M

TRIP REPORT!!

DAY 2, PART 1

So, after a small sleep.. we showered and got ready and decided to take a quick breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel (which had a buffet).
Mother still was not feeling very well of her stomatch, so she got some tea and bread.
I got some pancakes.
Then we got back up to the room to brush our teeth and plan the day.
I was scrambling because I could NOT purchase discounted tickets for Everglades anymore. And the guy who offered direct service, wanted to be paid in advance plus we had to find our own drive to get to his Boat center. Which was VERY FAR from where we were.
So we decided to ask for help on the hotel's concierge. And he graciously gave us at 20% discount on one of the tours. Miami Everglades Safari tours.
We waited for the bus right outside the hotel (did I tell you guys how well this hotel was placed?)

Anyway the small tour included a South Beach and City quick tour before heading to the everglades.

So managed to get some simple photos. Kinda hard because we were going fast and the buildings are so tall.

20160902_141006.jpg

20160902_141042.jpg

20160902_141046(0).jpg

20160902_141900.jpgDowntown area from the Highway.

20160902_142348.jpg

20160902_142404.jpg Lots of cruise ships that day. Including Norwegian Getaway, Carnival Fantasy, Norwegian Sky, a Royal Caribbean one I dont remember (one of the smallest I've seen, I think It was Serenade of the Seas. Royal's site only shows the Oasis of the Seas, Harmony of the seas, Allure of the sea, Independence of the Seas, Freedom of the seas and Serenade of the seas.. the oasis and freedom are too big) and the Enchantment of the Seas. I dont remember very well but I think there was a Xcelebrity Cruise ship as well, sandwiched between the RYCCL.

20160902_142634.jpg

After the city tour, We went again towards the "bus station" which interestingly was also near the boat areas of the Miami Port pier zone (similar to Big Bus Tours). We changed to a smaller enclosed air conditioned bus.. and onwards the Everglades we went!

After around 1 hour or so of drivng (and watching many other Everglades tour centers).
We finally arrived to a medium sized store, snack bar and show center.

The Swamp boats were very recognizable. They had different boats.. from 4 people for personal tours, to a lot of people people boats (in rows of 5-6ppl per row x5 rows).

DSC_5657_DxOFULL.jpg

The boat ride was fun, but darn too short. I think It only lasted 30 minutes, 40 if you considered the "slowdowns" to find alligators.

DSC_5662_DxOFULL.jpg
The noise of these engines was insane. And scared birds easily. unfortunately the ship moved too fast and I was too low to get decent long range photos with my telephoto lens.

END OF PART Day 2 PART 1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom