The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Hooray it's my 20th birthday.
Happy Birthday!

uGFkpgs.jpg

BuddyThomas

You could have it both ways. A lot of shelters have Maine co on cats. You just have to look. You could also look for a Maine Co on rescue group.
Good idea! Thanks! Of course, now I'm just mad that this site censors it when you say c o o n ----- because they wouldn't do so unless they felt there were racists on here who would use that word in a disgraceful way. Argggghhhhhh.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
It's actually a stage play, not a screenplay. I believe she was approached by the playwright and after discussions agreed to let him pen the script. She worked with him to develop the story (which she said should be considered canon). What should be noted is that yes, there is demand for more Potter. In fact, the play sold out its initial run in less than 8 hours, so an extension was added at the end of the first day of sales which also promptly sold out. The most recent ticket release sold out in less than 12 hours, and the published script is the best selling book of the year, the second fastest selling book since the last Harry Potter novel, and tickets to the live performance in London are selling on secondary sales websites for upwards of $8,000. So yes, there is huge demand for more Potter.

Wow! Just wow.

StarWarsGirl

Whelp, we booked the flights from San Diego out. My friend's goes home and mine goes to Orlando. My dad had originally booked a flight from Baltimore to Orlando, so I just changed the flight to be from San Diego. It just cost $40 since the other flight was booked on rapid rewards points.

And...this is even better...we booked the hotel! We got the Marriott across the street from Disneyland. Guess how much? Guess. I'll wait...

$191. My friend's grandmother has Marriott rewards points that she's letting us use. We ended up getting a really great deal. We were debating whether or not to go to Blue Bayou because of cost. I think we can swing it now.

So now we just have to book the flight to LAX, the hotel in San Diego, and the rental car. It's all coming together. :D

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I can't remember the last time I put on bug spray. I'm not a fan of the way it feels or smells.
The only sun screen I've worn in the last decade was a clear, pump one called Bull Frog.
It had a mild pleasant smell, rubbed right in, and you didn't even know it was on. It worked really good though.
I was introduced to it by a co-worker when I was working Saturdays that one summer several years ago for my old HS buddy that owns theI watercraft rental business on Lake Travis.
The next year (one summer was enough in that heat all day) he covered the docks. :rolleyes: :hilarious:

I am not a fan of bug spray either but I can tolerate Off's Smooth and Dry. It isn't as icky and doesn't smell nasty.

Sunscreen is another story. I don't like the feeling on my hands but I adore the smell of the Original Coppertone lotion.
Instantly puts me in a Florida mode. Yankee candle has a candle with that scent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom