Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Everyone here ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Last night I called dining to add a celebration and dietary restrictions and the wonderful and helpful CM just kept saying how did you pull off such great places and times. She couldn't believe I got a 6:50 BOG, a 5:15 Fantasmic at MM and exactly noon at Chefs de France on a day Remy is there among other good times. Yes I am the crazy planning lady but you guys helped me nail down exactly what I wanted! Thank you all! xoxo Figgy

Zman-ks

Glad everything went according to your plan. :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Everyone here ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Last night I called dining to add a celebration and dietary restrictions and the wonderful and helpful CM just kept saying how did you pull off such great places and times. She couldn't believe I got a 6:50 BOG, a 5:15 Fantasmic at MM and exactly noon at Chefs de France on a day Remy is there among other good times. Yes I am the crazy planning lady but you guys helped me nail down exactly what I wanted! Thank you all! xoxo Figgy
Don't know exactly how i helped (apart from wrecking a few keyboards) but you are most welcome.

Iced coffee is an accepted form of payment ;)

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Thats it @figmentfan423. Rub it in.:( All these fantastic dates to look forward too.And here's me,looking forward to a deep fried sausage supper on Saturday night. So as you sit down at Be Our Guest restaurant,just imagine your WDW magic friends around you.;) Me included.Have a ball,you lucky son of a gun.
Cough cough 16days cough cough

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom