Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Everyone here ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Last night I called dining to add a celebration and dietary restrictions and the wonderful and helpful CM just kept saying how did you pull off such great places and times. She couldn't believe I got a 6:50 BOG, a 5:15 Fantasmic at MM and exactly noon at Chefs de France on a day Remy is there among other good times. Yes I am the crazy planning lady but you guys helped me nail down exactly what I wanted! Thank you all! xoxo Figgy

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
Hey, that's great! The tables have turned. I went from owing you a couple drinks for your vow of silence regarding my affection for and possible acquisition of the red headed wench to having the upper hand! First round is on you at SWW if we cross paths. I'm looking for that Figment pack!

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Everyone here ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) Last night I called dining to add a celebration and dietary restrictions and the wonderful and helpful CM just kept saying how did you pull off such great places and times. She couldn't believe I got a 6:50 BOG, a 5:15 Fantasmic at MM and exactly noon at Chefs de France on a day Remy is there among other good times. Yes I am the crazy planning lady but you guys helped me nail down exactly what I wanted! Thank you all! xoxo Figgy
your trip is going to be fantastic!

Upvote 0

Missymoe4

Aww...Figgy....that is super sweet of you. You rock, yourself!!!

Now, how did you get that BOG ressie?? I look it up daily...
Enjoy your trip. By the way: when are you going?

Upvote 0

mrdisman

Can you plan my next trip? :D

Upvote 0

bluejasmine

Cm told me the same thing when I called in and got everything I wanted on my 180 days ( normally use online system but it was down) and at the times I wanted give or take 5 to 10 min!
I got:
Spirit of Aloha
BOG
SA
RR
LTT
Boma
WGPC
Via Napoli
1900 9F breakfast
Kozzina
Sci Fi

Now I don't have all those now I did some switching around and got ride of SOA(replaced with Boma and RR), Kozzina( Replaces with SA) Sci Fi

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom