Team Younger: Season 14, Project One brainstorming thread

Magic Feather

Can do. I'm caught in traffic exiting Magic Kingdom (I'm weak, I say the castle when I was at wilderness lodge filming today and swung into the park lol. Once I get home, I'm gonna put the finishingvtouches on what I've done already, do the crossover, and (if we have everything) submit it.

If we done have everything done by...say midnight tonight... someone else will need to submit it. I work till 6 and (surprisingly enough lol) have a date at 8.
Expect the last of my stuff up soon.

MCParradox

I've finished the map! I think I've included everything people worked on, and it stays pretty true to the original maps by @Pionmycake and @Magic Feather. I had a lot more space in the centre of the new area, so I made the decision to keep Echo Lake, and incorporate the existing boat as Steamboat Willie. He's not on the map, but Gertie could even stay - he has his place in animation history!

Here's the map on its own:
VuQmJzd.png

And here it is with the labels drawn on:
skXX2RC.png

Red - Attractions:
1 - Dr Doofenshmirtz Cartoon Crossover
2 - Mickey Mouse and the Mad Doctor's Manic Mansion - Castle Entrance
3 - Mickey Mouse and the Mad Doctor's Manic Mansion - Showbuilding (Extends beneath queue)
4 - Rocky and Bullwinkle Coaster
5 - Century City Jolly Trolley (Garage)
6 - Ludwig Von Drake Laboratory
7 - Charlie the Unicorn Ride
8 - Internet Alley Meet & Greet Location

Blue - Restaurants:

9 - 50s Prime Time Cafe
10 - Oswald's Lucky Lounge
11 - Steamboat Willie
12 - Bob's Burgers
13 - Krusty Krab
14 - House of Mouse
15 - Jellystone Food Truck

Purple - Retail:

16 - ACME Warehouse
17 - Jessica Rabbit Fashion Store
18 - Hannah Barbera Studio Store
19 - Mystery Shack

Yellow - Atmosphere:

20 - Animaniacs Street Show
21 - Annoying Orange Window Projections
22 - HISHE Interactive Experience

As I say, I'm pretty sure I've included everything, but if I've missed something or got something wrong, let me know and I'll alter it as quickly as possible!

Magic Feather

The Jolly Trolley will loop around Echo Lake, and provide a scenic tour of Century City. This rollicking trolley will have a wacky conductor onboard, to entertain guests and tell toon trivia.

Magic Feather

Animaniacs- Loose in Century City
image.jpeg

On the shores of echo lake, and the windows of various stores, guests can spot one of four "Animaniacs: Loose in Century City" shows. A small water tower on top of the building rises up, as a narraration says how the Warner Siblings were locked up in Century City's Water Tower, before the lid pops open, and we see a brief animatronic appearence by the siblings, as they sing an abbreviated version of their theme song. From then, they go to one of four second story rooftops to perform a brief skit.

Doctor's Office:
Say "Helooooo, Nurse!" As the siblings wreak havoc at this medical practice. They even shoot water out of get well soon flowers to watchers below.

Barber Shop:
Watch as an unsuspecting customer getsthe haircut of a lifetime.

The Gag Shop:
Watch out for seltzer water, as they hilariously pull pranks on store employees.

Studio Office/Casting Agency:
Watch out for Hollywood's Biggest star, as it could be anywhere. Listen as they hire a street mutt to play a house owner, and accidentally hire Pinky and the Brain as World leaders, let's hope that doesnt go to their heads.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I have to format it and add pictures, but here is the cartoon crossover.

As new O.W.C.A. (The organization without a cool acronym) recruits, it is your job to help Perry the Platypus stop the evil Dr. Doofensmirtz, but when Dr. Doof unleashes his Interdimensional Portal-inator, you get sucked into the adventure as the barriers between cartoon world's break down!

-queue-
The queue line is themed as the lobby to Doofensmirtz Evil Incorporated. You pass by recreations of some of his most famous evil "-inators" from the show (he calls all his devices "-inators").

-pre-show-
You enter an "elevator-inator" that will take you to his penthouse lab. In reality, the elevators don't move vertically. They just vibrate a bit to give the illusion of movement. During the elevator ride, Major Monagram (the head of O.W.C.A.) briefs you on your mission. Also, Carl (an intern at the O.W.C.A.) gives you a safety briefing. You then exit the elevator and board the ride.

-Ride-
The ride reuses the simulators and technology from Star Tours. The animatronic C3PO is replaced with an animatronic Dr. Doof. The small screen on the side now shows Agent P who is sitting wearing a seatbelt.

The ride starts with Dr. Doof asking if everyone out on their seat belts like his assistant (the cast member) told us to. "Good!" Dr. Doof responds, "now you are all trapped!" Agent P struggles against his seat belt. "Now, behold! My ultimate Inter-dimensional portal-inator!!!!" The machine accidentally back fires when he tries to use it to send the minivan that took his parking spot into another dimension.

The backfire sends us back to a random cartoon from the 50s to the 80s. Much like Star Tours, there is an element of randomness to the ride. Some examples you might find in this section are: Looney tunes, Jetsons, Flintstones, Transformers, or Scooby Doo. Wherever you are, Dr. Doof is looking for a portal out. Eventually he finds one taking you to...

A random cartoon from the 90s to today! Potential examples include Ducktales, Spongebob, Tailspin, Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Over the Garden Wall. You find another portal that takes you too...

Nothing. You are in either a blank black expanse or a blank white expanse. A giant floating baby head drifts by (a running joke from Phineas and Ferb). Suddenly an interdimensional traveller comes and rescues you (after a quick detour through their world of course). Some examples of Interdimensional travelers are: Star Butterfly (Star vs. The Forces of Evil), Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls. Dr. Doof agrees to owe Bill a favor in exchange for help getting home), Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty), and Steven Universe (Steven Universe. Technically, gem warp pads only travel long distances, not across dimensions, but its close enough lol).

After landing safely back in Doofensmirtz Evil Incorporated, Dr. Doof notices that Agent P has broken out of his seatbelt. Perry hits the self destruct switch on the Inter-dimensional portal-inator. Dr. Doof brags that "jokes on you Party the Platypus! I installed a blast shield to protect me from the self destruct switch." As he says that, the shield between guests and the animatronic begins to raise. "Wait! No! I'm supposed to be on that side! Curse you, Perry the Platypus! And Disney World guests!!!!!" You hear a boom and an O.W.C.A. agent (exit cast member) tell you that you are now free to escape Dr. Food's clutches and release your seatbelts.

-exit-
You exit out the right into Century City. But a "Gift Shop-inator" is nearby. Not large enough to be a full store, it is really only a large merchandise cart.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Alright, everything is posted. I made very minor changes here and there to give us consistent formatting and have elements flow together better from one attraction to the next, but like 99.5 percent of what I posted is exactly what you posted here.

If you see any issues or want to add anything, please point then out as soon as possible so I can try to find time to fix them.

Once again, fantastic job everyone! Really great job! I didn't know fully what to expect from our team at first because we were essentially the wild card group, but we came together, worked well together, were decisive, creative, realistic, CREATIVE, and just all around fantastic. It was an honor to be team leader for this project!

IAmNotAHufflepuff

Alright, everything is posted. I made very minor changes here and there to give us consistent formatting and have elements flow together better from one attraction to the next, but like 99.5 percent of what I posted is exactly what you posted here.

If you see any issues or want to add anything, please point then out as soon as possible so I can try to find time to fix them.

Once again, fantastic job everyone! Really great job! I didn't know fully what to expect from our team at first because we were essentially the wild card group, but we came together, worked well together, were decisive, creative, realistic, CREATIVE, and just all around fantastic. It was an honor to be team leader for this project!

This is going to be a wonderful group! The project is one of the best I've been a part of, and I hope that trend continues! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom