Team Goelz, Project Ten - Brainstorming Thread

mickeyfan5534

That's a great idea. And if we do a "romantic" scene like @mickeyfan5534 suggested (Beauty and the Beast?) perhaps we could have the cars "dance" around the room?
I'd much rather do a medley. It'd be mind blowing to see all these famous Broadway couples together along with the cars. If anyone doesn't mind, can I do this scene? I have a lot of ideas for it.

kmbmw777

I'd much rather do a medley. It'd be mind blowing to see all these famous Broadway couples together along with the cars. If anyone doesn't mind, can I do this scene? I have a lot of ideas for it.
I think that while it certainly should be a medley, a couple like Beauty and the Beast should be at center stage.

Magic Feather

image.jpeg
@Basketbuddy101

mickeyfan5534

Have we decided anything?
Like a list of musicals?

I can try and work a lion king scene about coming of age.

For mine
People Will Say We're in Love - Oklahoma
You Matter to Me - Waitress
I'll Cover You - Rent
It Takes Two - Into the Woods
Ten Minutes Ago - Cinderella
Suddenly Seymour - Little Shop of Horrors
Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast

kmbmw777

For mine
People Will Say We're in Love - Oklahoma
You Matter to Me - Waitress
I'll Cover You - Rent
It Takes Two - Into the Woods
Ten Minutes Ago - Cinderella
Suddenly Seymour - Little Shop of Horrors
Beauty and the Beast - Beauty and the Beast
I'm going to use circle of life for the lion king scene on coming of age I think.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, I'm gonna take what we have now and see if we're all on the same page here.

We board a group of LPS vehicles. Our guide is an intern at the new theater who doesn't quite get what the big deal is. So, our guide, along with us of course, is whisked away on a magical journey through the wonder if Broadway. Along the way, he learns what the theater truly means.

The ride itself is a mix of Medley scenes (basically hallways with small vignettes of a couple different plays in between the large rooms) and Showstopper scenes. Showstopper scenes are larger scale, larger rooms, and usually themed to just one play. Our cars will dance around and/or explore these rooms.

We start with a Comedy Medley room featuring Book of Mormom.

Little Shop of Horrors transitions from comedy to a Horror Medley room featuring Sweeney Todd.

phantom of the opera transitions from horror to a Showstopper room about love featuring a lot of different shows.

Wicked transitions us from love into a Rebellion Medley room featuring Les Mis.

The Rebellion Medley room ends with a Hamilton showstopper.

Then there is an adventure medley room featuring Brigadoom.

Lion King transitions us to Spectacle/classics Medley room featuring Oklahoma and showboat.

Then grand finale showstopper scene of One Singular Sensation from Chorus Line.

Does this round about right to everyone?

Magic Feather

We board a group of LPS vehicles. Our guide is an intern at the new theater who doesn't quite get what the big deal is. So, our guide, along with us of course, is whisked away on a magical journey through the wonder if Broadway. Along the way, he learns what the theater truly means.

The ride itself is a mix of Medley scenes (basically hallways with small vignettes of a couple different plays in between the large rooms) and Showstopper scenes. Showstopper scenes are larger scale, larger rooms, and usually themed to just one play. Our cars will dance around and/or explore these rooms.

Little Shop of Horrors transitions from comedy to a Horror Medley room featuring Sweeney Todd.

phantom of the opera transitions from horror to a Showstopper room about love featuring a lot of different shows.

Lion King transitions us to Spectacle/classics Medley room featuring Oklahoma and showboat.

I think this is it exactly, but the intern learns along the way about the magic of Broadway. Ex. In Hamilton, you should take every chance you get via My Shot. In the end the intern is the one sensation.
Speaking of which, I can do the One sensation finale, and also load, the façade and the queue.

kmbmw777

IMG_7526.PNG

Our car drives through the African Savannah. A giant rock stands above us where Simba (a live actor) speaks to us. Animatronic lions, Pumba, Timon, and Rafiki sing in chorus, the Circle of Life. Simba gives a short speech, "As you grow older, you must assume new responsibilities. You must become a leader. You are unique and destined for greatness"

Our car drives under a rock, into a cave, and to the next scene.

kmbmw777

this sounds perfect and I think the scene I wrote fit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom