Team Cap: SYWTBAI Season 14, Project Four Open Brainstorming

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Alright, i can not access the site. It's asking for an email, all I have is a username. @TrevorA of you can get onto it, please add Trip to the Moon when you go to add yours.

If you can't get on either, then we'll do it like how my team did century city. I'll copy ou e three attractions into a new thread and link to the three parts in our submission post.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'm case we need it on the forum:
A-Ticket
The Main Street Citizens Award

Once a day, Main Street's mayor, Mr. Elias Patternson, stands at the train station and reads the following speech to all who listen.

"Hello, guests of Main Street. I am the mayor of this fine community, and I would like to welcome you all to the happiest town on Earth. Or at least it should be. Unfortunately, I made a small blunder. Today is Citizenship Day, and I have not considered who the town's best citizen is. I believe that each member of our community is far too valuable for me to name just one the best. However, tradition is tradition. Starting now, however, I would like to modify this contest into a full on festival. Citizens of Main Street, I ask you to wow these guests! Then they will vote using their My Disney Experience App for the best citizen. I will announce who wins in one hour! Citizens! Impress them!"

Guests will be able to interact with the citizens and place their vote on who the best is. This can be accomplished using the new "live events" tab on the My Disney experience app. This tracks where one is inside the parks and corresponding Live Events to utilize the technology. The Main Street Citizens is the first event to utilize this technology.

752ec7_aa76695f029e45c5acf1bfcfc2d17994~mv2.webp

Elias Patternson
The cities old bumbling fool of a mayor. He walks around town shaking hands of the guests and smiling for pictures. He rants to the children of college and politics.

752ec7_52e4e0e7a2334d5b9409a149d252b826~mv2_d_1223_1300_s_2.webp

Timothy Berkly
The crazy young inventor. He sets up his science station and creates (non dangerous) chemical reactions to amaze the guests, while uttering exclamations of accomplishment (like Eureka! Hurrah!). He'll even sometimes set up displays in the all new world expo! (Which will be discussed shortly)

752ec7_97fa658d68bb41d58459a956cf10cd81~mv2.webp

Edward Zuckates
The owner of the town bank. He stands there and tries to convince young children (and parents) to give him money. Those of you who do give him their money receive a collectible pin saying "Main Street Bank."

752ec7_966d7f9d329a44e384ddc0ef5b7b8671~mv2.webp

Alek Azam
The world famous magician! He loves to go up to guests and perform close up magic! Usually hanging out around the Main Street Theater.
752ec7_1545a8711e234c62993e95a92de7034f~mv2_d_1200_1600_s_2.webp

Loaf Zuckates
The owner of the Main Street Bakery (the Starbucks). He hands out different samples of bread, and talks aggressively, challenging anyone who questions his skills as a baker.

752ec7_02b8e0ab2533439b86e7f45e3c606fd8~mv2.webp

Father Roman
and
Sister Margaret
These individuals wander Main Street, preaching on how science is false, and accuse Timothy of treason. They provide a comical interpretation of the church, which is removed one month after opening due tocritical backlash. However, they are funny while they are there.

752ec7_7bca4b40f8dd4a05bbc09f602dddbd14~mv2.webp

Zoe Hanks-Zuckates
Zoe is the wife of Edward Zuckates. She wanders the street with her fancy jewelry, and boasts of how great she is to the guests. To those who listen to her full speal, she gifts them a Ring-Pop, for being "her favorite tourists to Main Street."

752ec7_386ff09b1aac4d859d60c5158694b60f~mv2.webp

Grandma Fields
Grandma Fields owns the Confectionary on Main Street. She pinches kids cheeks and tells each one that they are adorable. She also hands out free samples of candy to guests.​

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
So, @TrevorA are you gonna post anything?

The study center is closed, so I don't think we'll be able to use the website unless you can post my stuff. And we still need your part

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Somebody already posted your part. I'm putting mine up now

---TrevorA
Ok. Its only part of the ride. Not the whole thing. But it does have all the pictures and the important part of the description. So, its fine if you cant add the rest of the ride through

TrevorA

In the Parks
Yes
This website is not cooperating really. I got 75% of my submission on the thing, it's missing the end but I can't make it work anymore...

---TrevorA

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
This website is not cooperating really. I got 75% of my submission on the thing, it's missing the end but I can't make it work anymore...

---TrevorA
Well, we have something submitted lol.

At least since David dropped out, he'll be the elimination of we lose.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom