T-Rex Aquarium at Downtown Disney Ruptured Today

ZodIsGr8

Original Poster
I was at T-Rex this afternoon around 4pm when the aquarium to the right of the bar exploded. 2 children were looking at the fish but not touching the aquarium when it ruptured. I am not sure if anyone was hurt but everyone in that section was completely soaked from head to toe and them the water started flowing into the ice room within a few seconds. Meals were being comped left and right and management handled the situation very professionally and dealt with customers in a timely manner. At one point there were 3 employees in the tank trying to save all of the fish. Sorry for the photo quality but as you can imagine it was very hectic, much like my post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,761

ZodIsGr8

Original Poster
I really messed up the title of this thread as it should have said trex aquarium at downtown disney ruptured. Sorry about this but i am still new to this. I added an additional photo of an employee swimming trying to save the fish.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,149

SoupBone

In sue happy America, I'm imagining someone contacted an attorney, although I really hope no one does. I can't help but think that as long as no one was hurt, even though I would be soaked with fish crap and water, I would laugh my head off. Hopefully those families left with a comped meal and a story that will last a lifetime. :D

ZodIsGr8

Original Poster
Seriously, don't you guys think that the guy STANDING IN THE TANK had anything to do with this?!? Jeez!
U r probably being sarcastic but you need to look at the second picture I posted. That one shows them clearing the area out and removing the fish. As you can see the workers are in their work clothes and in the tank. It was a crazy scene when it happened as it sounded like a fight had broken out as everyone started yelling and moving backwards to get out of the way of all the water. At any rate thanks for reading my post!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom