Survivor: Kaôh Rōng

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Or maybe that's what he wants you to think. :eek:
I bought my brother the Live BB feeds that year - playable on three devices, so I watched a lot too.

It's harder to benefit from a generous edit on Big Brother, when Live-feeders can watch you, literally, 24/7.

Once Amber was evicted, he was a great guy to watch. While Amber was there, he was clearly Sting's muse for Every Breath You Take.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Darnell was my winner pick :( Jason is getting a winners edit though, but I really like Tai :p
Honestly I think it's too early to start looking for winners edits, really anyone has a chance still at this point. And IMO I kinda thought Jason didn't come off too well...I thought he was being kind of unnecessarily rude to Alecia (aka "Blondie"). That said, he is playing a good game. From what I was able to gather from exit interviews it seems like Darnell was getting in close with all of the girls, and Scot and Jason didn't like that and tried to use the goggle thing as a good reason to snip this potential alliance that could run the game (plus get rid of a really likable guy).

And honestly, if Tai goes far, I wouldn't be surprised for him to become like America's most loved player ever :p

I'm still team Julia, she had a good first episode and I think she's in a good position. Or at least I hope.

PUSH

Honestly I think it's too early to start looking for winners edits, really anyone has a chance still at this point. And IMO I kinda thought Jason didn't come off too well...I thought he was being kind of unnecessarily rude to Alecia (aka "Blondie"). That said, he is playing a good game. From what I was able to gather from exit interviews it seems like Darnell was getting in close with all of the girls, and Scot and Jason didn't like that and tried to use the goggle thing as a good reason to snip this potential alliance that could run the game (plus get rid of a really likable guy).

And honestly, if Tai goes far, I wouldn't be surprised for him to become like America's most loved player ever :p

I'm still team Julia, she had a good first episode and I think she's in a good position. Or at least I hope.
Tai is like a Yau-Man, only more energetic and upbeat, and probably a little less smart. I wouldn't be surprised if he's shockingly a challenge beast.

Flippin'Flounder

I don't like Jason, I just thought he was getting a winners edit. I love Tai though! Beuties are definitely the best tribe!

NYwdwfan

My thoughts:

1) Who has a breakdown on day 2? Has she never seen the show?
2) Debbie is as annoying as the girl from yahoo on the last brains tribe that came back for Second Chance whose name is escaping me (looooong dark hair)? Wait - was it Shirin?
3) The guy on beauty that went on and on about how great it is to be beautiful is an idiot. And delusional.

Definitely liking the cast - people to love and people to hate. Looking forward to Wednesday!

PUSH

My thoughts:

1) Who has a breakdown on day 2? Has she never seen the show?
2) Debbie is as annoying as the girl from yahoo on the last brains tribe that came back for Second Chance whose name is escaping me (looooong dark hair)? Wait - was it Shirin?
3) The guy on beauty that went on and on about how great it is to be beautiful is an idiot. And delusional.

Definitely liking the cast - people to love and people to hate. Looking forward to Wednesday!
Shirin - and it was Worlds Apart on the White Collar tribe.

PUSH

Wow this season has been awesome so far. Before I get to the vote, I'll give thought on the tribes overall.

Beauty - I still think this is going to be the strongest tribe of the season. They have all the right people, and they mesh well together. Tai is still one of my favorites. He has a personality that allows him to do things other people couldn't get away with.

Brains - They aren't a special group, but they aren't terrible either. I can't stand Debbie (I don't know if you guys knew that), but they have some good players. I like Liz and Peter.

Brawn - They are a ticking time bomb. They shouldn't be. But the personalities are a bunch you don't want to mix. Jason has a very "rough" personality, and Scot can too at times. Aleshia is just Aleshia, and Cynthia (I think that's her name) is just following the majority.

Now for Jenny. She was someone I liked, but she completely freaked out after the challenge. She had a great thing going on, in a solid 4 alliance, and at worst was in 3rd place on the tribe. But her opening her mouth was the worst thing she could have possibly done. She's another "wishy-washy sacrifice" that has been the downfall of so many Survivors before her. Rarely has someone on the fence early in the game fared well.

And my, how this season is different from the first Brains vs Brawns vs Beauty. The Brawns tribe of the first round was amazing. And I think the Brains tribe is in the running for worst tribe in Survivor history. Shows how a cast can affect the whole show!

Awesome start to the season! Can't wait for next week!

EDIT - I've now realized her name is not Cynthia. It's Cydney.

Last edited:

PUSH

Before I get to the vote, I'll talk about some of the things that happened prior to it.

First, another potential Super Idol! I wonder if they have two idols out there, or if they would have to combine it with a different idol from another tribe. My guess is the latter. I'm happy Tai has an idol, but I don't like that Jason has an idol. I think he'll go far. I don't like him, though.

As for the challenge, it's one of my favorites. That "puzzle", or whatever you call it, at the end is awesome!

I'm happy the Beauty tribe won again. They are by far my favorite tribe this season. I kind of wish the Brawn tribe would have lost again. Starting to lose interest in Scot. Cydney is probably my favorite from that tribe now, and she's not even that intriguing to me. As I said, I don't like Jason at all. Alecia is a candidate for pawn of the season.

As for the Brains tribe, it was only a matter of time before they lost. Barely, but they did.

I think Peter really screwed Liz over, but it also doesn't help that Debbie has preconceived notions about people just by looking at them. She was the one who really led that vote, surprisingly. She looks like she's in control of the Brains tribe, but I agree with Peter and Liz that Neil could be a dark horse in the game.

I really liked Liz and would have rather seen Peter go. But smart move by the Brains tribe. I wouldn't trust Liz or Peter, and I think they made the right decision to keep Peter for the time being and keeping the tribe strong.

Right now my favorites are everyone from the Beauty tribe except Nick. Not a fan of him, either.

Looking at the previews for next week... Looks like our first med-evac will take place. It showed Tai a couple times, along with him crying. But I sure hope it isn't him. I'm hoping it was just a reaction to losing someone else, but I definitely think it's someone from the Beauty tribe.

Can't wait for next week! I've said it every episode so far, but this is shaping up to be a great season!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Before I get to the vote, I'll talk about some of the things that happened prior to it.

First, another potential Super Idol! I wonder if they have two idols out there, or if they would have to combine it with a different idol from another tribe. My guess is the latter. I'm happy Tai has an idol, but I don't like that Jason has an idol. I think he'll go far. I don't like him, though.

As for the challenge, it's one of my favorites. That "puzzle", or whatever you call it, at the end is awesome!

I'm happy the Beauty tribe won again. They are by far my favorite tribe this season. I kind of wish the Brawn tribe would have lost again. Starting to lose interest in Scot. Cydney is probably my favorite from that tribe now, and she's not even that intriguing to me. As I said, I don't like Jason at all. Alecia is a candidate for pawn of the season.

As for the Brains tribe, it was only a matter of time before they lost. Barely, but they did.

I think Peter really screwed Liz over, but it also doesn't help that Debbie has preconceived notions about people just by looking at them. She was the one who really led that vote, surprisingly. She looks like she's in control of the Brains tribe, but I agree with Peter and Liz that Neil could be a dark horse in the game.

I really liked Liz and would have rather seen Peter go. But smart move by the Brains tribe. I wouldn't trust Liz or Peter, and I think they made the right decision to keep Peter for the time being and keeping the tribe strong.

Right now my favorites are everyone from the Beauty tribe except Nick. Not a fan of him, either.

Looking at the previews for next week... Looks like our first med-evac will take place. It showed Tai a couple times, along with him crying. But I sure hope it isn't him. I'm hoping it was just a reaction to losing someone else, but I definitely think it's someone from the Beauty tribe.

Can't wait for next week! I've said it every episode so far, but this is shaping up to be a great season!
Okay, for once we are starting to agree.
- Love everyone on Beauty, except Nick.
- Don't like Jason, or really anyone on Brawn, except Cydney
- Sooooo would have preferred Peter to have been voted out over Liz

I wasn't that crazy about Bill Nye-ice cream pants, but like him a lot more after today. Really, the only Brains guy I like is Joe, and sadly, I don't see him pulling a Rudy and making it to Final Four. The game is just so different now.

Here's where we digress - I think Tai is so emotional and crying in next week's preview clip, because it's Caleb who is med-evac'd. My boy has done me proud. He's played a great physical game, has shown some smarts, and seems to be genuinely likeable. He's grown up a lot since Big Brother

Speaking of BB, the premiere of BBCanada is tonight, so ... later, Peeps.

Tag @Andrew C and @ajrwdwgirl, as I don't know if they know this thread exists.

And oh yeah, go Beast Mode Cowboy!! ❤️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom