Survivor: Kaôh Rōng

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
I'm very excited for this new season. However, I'm very skeptical about the ridiculous medical evacuations. I never like when that happens.
Yeah that does also make me a it worrisome, but it could make for a more intense season. This season was filmed before SC last March, which I guess was a lot tougher of a time of year and led to a lot of the rumors of how SC was going to be such a difficult season.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Also, I don't remember if this was mentioned in the last thread, but there's a new idol twist this season...
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/11/survivor-kaoh-rong-jeff-probst-super-idol

I think this has the potential to create either a really cool and intense moment this season, or be a complete flop and not really come into play. Either way, it's always nice to see Survivor willing to try something new and add some new wrinkles.

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
No one stands out to me yet. Normally I get one or two people from these videos that I can pick out that I like, but nobody screams that to me. I'm just hoping the Brains tribe can do better than the first time around!
For I'm loving Tai, he seems like a genuinely great guy that I can't hate. Also, Debbie entices me as she seems like she can be the new Coach.

PUSH

For I'm loving Tai, he seems like a genuinely great guy that I can't hate. Also, Debbie entices me as she seems like she can be the new Coach.
I didn't like Debbie from her short preview, and I don't like Coach either. But a lot of times the people we see in the preview videos are nothing like how they actually play.

PUSH

Not sure if this was the video posted before, but I think it's new! The Cast Assessment by Jeff! Nobody I'm extremely excited about off the bat, but I'm leaning towards Michelle, Julia (18 years old! :eek:), and Jennifer (Jeff calls her Jennie).

PS- ONE WEEK!

DinoInstitute

Original Poster
Not sure if this was the video posted before, but I think it's new! The Cast Assessment by Jeff! Nobody I'm extremely excited about off the bat, but I'm leaning towards Michelle, Julia (18 years old! :eek:), and Jennifer (Jeff calls her Jennie).

PS- ONE WEEK!

Right now I'm really getting into Tai, Joe, and Julia. Neal, Nick, and Debbie also seem like interesting characters I'm excited about. Also, I can't wait for Beast Mide Cowboy to get the "doofus who's always screwing up" edit :p

ONE WEEK! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom