Survivor: Kaôh Rōng

PUSH

I'm liking the woman on the Beauty tribe, Michele seems like a savvy player if she can get past the early days, I like her based off of first impressions. I also like Ty, wasn't sure if I was going to, but based on the 3 minutes we've seen of him, I'm a fan. I'm liking Scot, and I forgot her name, but the younger girl from the Brains tribe.

We shall see if these remain true.

PS- Can't stand Debbie.

PUSH

Are we in agreement that we will not come in this thread if we are not caught up with Survivor? That way we don't have to post everything in spoilers. I'll post in spoilers now just in case.

This season is going to be about injuries more than any season before. I don't think the Brains, Brawns, Beauty will be hyped up as much as Cagayan.

I really like the beauty tribe as a team. I think they have the potential to be the best tribe out there. The Brains tribe seems like the weakest once again, but their puzzle skills were good. The Brawns tribe seems to be capable, but I think Alecia is holding them back.

Quick cast assessment on certain players:

Scot - My favorite to win at this point. His edit is already pointing toward him staying a long time, unless he plays the Jeff Varner spot of last season. But I think he's likable, good in challenges, and has the strategic ability to do very well in the game. But being the leader this early doesn't always pan out.

Jennifer - Gross ear bug. I like her from the little we've seen of her.

Alecia - Possibly the most useless person of the season.

The Beauty Females - I think they are stronger and smarter than Cagayan's Beauty females. They all have the potential to do very well.

Tai - I like him, but his quirkiness and go-getting attitude could be his downfall. If he can cling onto the girls, I think he can do well. But the other guys might have something else in mind.

Caleb - Another person I like to go far in the game. He's the strongest man on the Beauty tribe, and he has the skills to do well. His Big Brother game could go either way - he's trustworthy, or he's capable of winning, so let's get rid of him.

Aubry - Better get her mind in sync, or she's gone.

Debbie - Still can't stand her. Might be a close runner-up to Alecia in the most useless person category.

As for the vote, I think they made the wrong decision. Darnell made one mistake. Alecia had nothing to offer. I don't trust her, either. I trusted Darnell.

Interesting that they ended up going 3-3 in the vote, and then the other two votes were flipped to Darnell. Possibly miscommunication and confusion at TC.

A great start to the season, and I think it will continue to be good!

PUSH

Also, let me just say how nice it is to be able to post long posts about Survivor as soon as the episode concludes. Last season I couldn't do that as I had night class on Wednesdays. I feel back in my element. And I feel like it let's me be more analytical about the show. The WDWMagic Survivor threads are what got me hooked.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Okay, if no one other than Tai is going to say it, then I will - what the heck is Tai doing on the Beauty tribe?

That is all, other than GO BEAST MODE!

P.S. - Will @PUSH and I ever agree on a fave?
Not this season!

SAV

So much to take in, but I do love the extra long first episode. They were able to get you an introduction to everyone. The only way to explain the vote is that Darnell directly cost them a challenge and blondie is just useless, except as a vote. They know they have her as a vote since they saved her.

The biggest question I have is "Why didn't they use the raft they floated in on as part of the shelter?" That would make a hell of a roof or sleeping platform with minimal effort.

PUSH

So much to take in, but I do love the extra long first episode. They were able to get you an introduction to everyone. The only way to explain the vote is that Darnell directly cost them a challenge and blondie is just useless, except as a vote. They know they have her as a vote since they saved her.

The biggest question I have is "Why didn't they use the raft they floated in on as part of the shelter?" That would make a hell of a roof or sleeping platform with minimal effort.
Do they have a boat or anything else to go out fishing in? Or maybe the production team told them they can't use it as a shelter.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I'm not remembering which one is Beast Mode.
Caleb - Beauty tribe.
Former Big Brother player.

image.jpeg
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom