Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands

NYwdwfan

*pulls out my idol with special powers*

You tell me if you want to risk it. But let's think logically. @NYwdwfan blamed @JenniferS for eating all the sugar, and the entire jury believes her! Now we know that it wasn't really Jennifer, because we ate it, but nobody is going to vote for her after she betrayed the tribe's stomachs like that. It's a no brainer. We vote out NYwdwfan, and we can attack Jennifer at the final Tribal with her sugar antics. Then it leaves one of us as the winner. Whoever wins deserves it. What do you say?

Little does Batman know, I'm also planning to pull out my sob story, which will totally get me sympathy votes, along with the million dollars and title of Sole Survivor.
o_O

Nice plan but I have my own immunity idol AND an extra vote advantage so me and my 8 pack have ALL the power.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
JenniferS is the prettiest crier you have ever seen.
One or two tears sliding slowly down my cheeks and you will all be powerless. (I've even had funeral directors make moves on me at funerals, I look that good.)

I don't cry in front of people too often - wouldn't want to abuse my special powers. They're like mermaid tears. I should bottle them.

PUSH

o_O

Nice plan but I have my own immunity idol AND an extra vote advantage so me and my 8 pack have ALL the power.
Unfortunately this is the final 4, and your normal idol is just a fine souvenir at this point. You extra vote should have been used already. But I am scared of how that 8-pack will do at the final challenge.

*NYwdwfan wins final immunity*

Listen, we know we can beat Jennifer with Sugargate. We can't beat Batman, though. People just love his tool belt. Plus, he's offering to give people rides in his Batmobile if they give him their votes. We can't compete with that. Jennifer is loyal and has been with me since day 1... I'm pretty sure she's with me. Batman has been throwing your name around since the merge... we've gotten too far to go to a fire making challenge. Taking out Batman will give us each a better shot at winning. We might even force the first tie in Survivor history... my guess is they'll have Jennifer cast the vote then, and we all know how much she hates my playing style. I think you'd win, but we both can't beat Batman.

If only NYwdwfan realized how Jennifer is a fan of the Survivor men. She wouldn't cast her tiebreaking vote for anyone but me!

PUSH

JenniferS is the prettiest crier you have ever seen.
One or two tears sliding slowly down my cheeks and you will all be powerless. (I've even had funeral directors make moves on me at funerals, I look that good.)

I don't cry in front of people too often - wouldn't want to abuse my special powers. They're like mermaid tears. I should bottle them.
*tells the jury you're Cananadian*

*Survivor producers remove you from the show*

NYwdwfan

*Keeps quiet about the handful of fake immunity idols I crafted earlier and gave to @PUSH & @NYwdwfan :cautious:
This isn't real?! :arghh:
IMG_8459.JPG

Tick Tock

In hindsight, I suppose I could've put a little more time & effort into trying to fool ya'll. :oops:

It just seemed too easy. Especially after I pulled the same fake idol stunt on J.T. Thomas with a pine cone and a sticky note on it saying: "This is totally an actual idol like seriously." and him falling for it.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bed. Has been a long night, and I need good rest for the next reward challenge. Hopefully I can get a good 3-4 hour power nap in before Debbie wakes up the camp with her morning tantrum.

Last edited:

PUSH

Reading through a couple Twitter comments, supposedly something big/not big/crazy is going to happen. I haven't gotten the gist of it, but I think I know who is going home/who is going to be the center of attention tonight. I didn't want to spoil the episode for me, so I backed out before I could confirm any of my thoughts.

And while finishing that last sentence, I think I put together what is going to happen. But I've said that before, and I've been completely wrong, too, so it's better just to stop my mind and watch the show.

Tick Tock

Whether you like, hate, or feel indifferent toward Ozzy, one thing is certain: If you've been stranded on a beach for the past 17 days with little food, and a reward challenge comes up where pizza is at stake...he is who you want on your side. That is all.

PUSH

Whether you like, hate, or feel indifferent toward Ozzy, one thing is certain: If you've been stranded on a beach for the past 17 days with little food, and a reward challenge comes up where pizza is at stake...he is who you want on your side. That is all.
Unless you're Joe Del Campo, then you might eat too much of the meat lovers and get med evac'ed.

PUSH

I was totally wrong about what was going to happen. I figured Jeff would either quit or be med-evac'ed.

What an awful, yet amazing Tribal Council. Nobody has the right to do what Jeff did tonight. I feel so bad for Zeke... I can't imagine how devastated he was/is, but it opened up a great dialogue. I'm proud of Zeke how he handled that, and I do believe Jeff 100% regrets what he did. He clearly got wrapped up in the game, and you could see the moment when Jeff realized the severity of his actions.

I hope a positive reaction comes from this episode.

PUSH

Jeff Probst tweeted: I am reading all of your reactions to tonight's Survivor tribal council. Zeke has been an amazing partner through all of this.

I imagine this tweet was in reference to the many I've seen saying Survivor did not have to air this. From the reaction of Probst and Zeke, it sounds like Zeke wanted it to air.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Jeff Probst tweeted: I am reading all of your reactions to tonight's Survivor tribal council. Zeke has been an amazing partner through all of this.

I imagine this tweet was in reference to the many I've seen saying Survivor did not have to air this. From the reaction of Probst and Zeke, it sounds like Zeke wanted it to air.
"Partner" is exactly the right word. The producers did not have to air this. What we saw tonight makes me believe that Zeke is okay with being "outed" - their word not mine.

I have never hidden that I am an Evangelical Christian. I have also shared with some that I have a very close relative that is transitioning. Depeche Mode said it best 30+ years ago, "people are people". Gay, straight; male, female, or somewhere in between; red or yellow, black or white - we are all just people.

I hope nothing but good comes from this episode. If even one "hater" becomes more tolerant and accepting, then it was all for a purpose.

And as I said to someone already, I don't think Varner was being malicious, he was just desperate. His ill conceived Hail Mary pass was a giant fail in terms of what he hoped to accomplish, but may contribute to the greater good ultimately.

Hate the child molesters. Hate the rapists and the murderers. Hate the evil in the world. But don't hate someone because of who he or she loves, or because of what pronoun they choose to adopt.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom