Stitch's Great Escape Goes Seasonal

WDWTank

It does need slight updating but yes it mostly still holds up well. If what's happening at CoP is any indication Im' optimistic. (For once)
At Disneyland they should change their tomorrowland to SCI-FI Land, a land that would make Buck Rogers feel at home. Inspired by 1950s Sci-fi art and comic books, this colorful new vision of Tomorrowland combines the advancements in science and technology as well as the frontiers of space and time. :)

WDWTank

I don't see how that makes a difference.
It really wouldn't make a difference, however, as some guests approach the loading station, they would probably become skeptical of the content nature of the Ride. Think of forbidden journey at IOA and it's loading station with a sinister, Sci-fi twist, and a groundbreaking ride that combines physical sets and props as well as lunging animatronics and 3D binaural sound. I can see one of the scenes being remiscent of the original mechanical Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking ghost sequence;the alien is right in your car...

HMF

It really wouldn't make a difference, however, as some guests approach the loading station, they would probably become skeptical of the content nature of the Ride. Think of forbidden journey at IOA and it's loading station with a sinister, Sci-fi twist, and a groundbreaking ride that combines physical sets and props as well as lunging animatronics and 3D binaural sound. I can see one of the scenes being remiscent of the original mechanical Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking ghost sequence;the alien is right in your car...
AE back in it's glory days had QUITE a few signs saying the ride was scary. The problem is no one paid attention.

HMF

At Disneyland they should change their tomorrowland to SCI-FI Land, a land that would make Buck Rogers feel at home. Inspired by 1950s Sci-fi art and comic books, this colorful new vision of Tomorrowland combines the advancements in science and technology as well as the frontiers of space and time. :)
I wouldn't drop the Tommorowland name but anything's better than the half TL 98 relic, half Star Wars Advertisement that's there now.

Cmdr_Crimson

See this is where TL Is just making a mockery of False advertising....The first thing you see under the train station is a poster of the amazing look of Tomorrowland and what to expect while your there....
tomorrowland_poster.jpg

Aaaaaaannnnnd Then we find a Shirt that shows the Truth......:banghead:
tlkidsshirt_zpsphlhbtt7.jpg

Notice nothing about CoP, Sunny Eclipse, The Peoplemover or The Speedway (Not that anyone needs to know that it's there)

Bocabear

See this is where TL Is just making a mockery of False advertising....The first thing you see under the train station is a poster of the amazing look of Tomorrowland and what to expect while your there....
tomorrowland_poster.jpg

Aaaaaaannnnnd Then we find a Shirt that shows the Truth......:banghead:
tlkidsshirt_zpsphlhbtt7.jpg

Notice nothing about CoP, Sunny Eclipse, The Peoplemover or The Speedway (Not that anyone needs to know that it's there)
Character merchandise sells...
It wuld be nice if they would boot Monsters and Stitch from Tomorrowland and do something more appropriate to the theme... Move Monsters to DHS where it would be a perfect fit in a park desperate for more attractions..

roj2323

Perhaps it's been asked but is stitch the only thing on the chopping block? Having been to Magic Kingdom on Friday (keep in mind the locals have spring break this week) The entire park was swamped and ride times were huge everywhere but even with stitch Closed, Laugh floor only had a 20 minute wait and the line was basically empty.

I'd imagine so ... it was said "Christmas" and "Easter" I believe but who knows? I think it depends on crowd projections. But seriously, it's ALWAYS crowded now so I have to laugh that an attraction can even BE seasonal at Magic Kingdom.
Haha thank you! I know it's probably gonna close soon, and i'm going to wdw on easter and i hope to catch it one last time. ;)

Kman101

Haha thank you! I know it's probably gonna close soon, and i'm going to wdw on easter and i hope to catch it one last time. ;)

I haven't been in this attraction in at least 10 years now. I was debating one last goodbye just for posterity sake (I'm not really a fan; I loved Alien Encounter) but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it if it's open this week.

I haven't been in this attraction in at least 10 years now. I was debating one last goodbye just for posterity sake (I'm not really a fan; I loved Alien Encounter) but I don't know if I can bring myself to do it if it's open this week.
Eh, i'm not a fan either. But when it was closing on october 1st, i arrived the next day and was so sad i couldn't say goodbye. I am so sentimental, and now i'm just hoping it might be open so i can take my family on it. It would be a nice way to rest my feet and be slightly entertained, even though i don't like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom