Stitch's Great Escape Goes Seasonal

Schneewittchen

Has everyone ever been on Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue at California Adventure? It's kinda awesome if you like dark rides.

Anyway, if I had Bob's job, we'd tear our Stitch and Laugh Floor and get two kinds of awesome from our friends in California:
1. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
2. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (or some kind of crazy steam punk 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea re-imagining since they're planning a remake or make the millenials happy with some random Atlantis-themed junk after they decide to do a live-action remake next year....)

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Has everyone ever been on Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue at California Adventure? It's kinda awesome if you like dark rides.

ehh...to me, it is kind of slow and boring. It would be a lot better with some type of trackless system that is a bit fast and turns you every which way.

When I was recently riding it, everything seems like it wants you to move fast, but you just chug along slowly.

brb1006

Anyway, if I had Bob's job, we'd tear our Stitch and Laugh Floor and get two kinds of awesome from our friends in California:
1. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue
2. Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage (or some kind of crazy steam punk 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea re-imagining since they're planning a remake or make the millenials happy with some random Atlantis-themed junk after they decide to do a live-action remake next year....)
The Tokyo Monster Inc ride is even better since it's mostly interactive and have better looking AA's while the DCA ride is mostly stiff.

Schneewittchen

Open and closed dates announced for 2017? Or we just don't know?

For Stitch.. not Monsters Inc stuff.
From what I can tell, it will be open April 9 - 19. No other times listed at this point, I think.
I'm looking at the attraction calendar.
I guess I'll try for one last visit to that attraction on the 17th.....

21stamps

From what I can tell, it will be open April 9 - 19. No other times listed at this point, I think.
I'm looking at the attraction calendar.
I guess I'll try for one last visit to that attraction on the 17th.....
Thanks. I have a kiddo who was absolutely crushed when he noticed that it was closed during our last trip. He's probably one of the very few people who actually enjoy it. I think it's dumb..but when Stitch is your kid's favorite character then you have no choice but to tolerate it.lol

RSoxNo1

That attraction is not long for the world currently. And I actually like it. Fun little C-Ticket.
I don't dislike the attraction, my argument was that it was a better thematic fit than Ride and Go Seek in Tokyo's Tomorrowland.

I probably like DCA's Monster's Inc ride more than many classic Fantasyland dark rides, but the land it's in is a mess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom