Starbucks among other new vendors at Disney

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
are those on Main Street, so If I am in MK I need to take a taxi to Epcot or The Boardwalk to get a baked good.
talk about not knowing what ball park you are playing in. What do they have to do with he MSB?
So let me get this straight. In your world, there has to be a real bakery on MSU. If not, WDW is now 6 flags. The fact that there are several other very good bakeries scattered all over WDW is irrelevant.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
are those on Main Street, so If I am in MK I need to take a taxi to Epcot or The Boardwalk to get a baked good.
talk about not knowing what ball park you are playing in. What do they have to do with the MSB?
Well, you're p&m routine is about the Starbucks partnership has included their name above each establishment, their not being a bakery, among others. Considering Starbucks is in each of the parks, someone telling you there's options elsewhere in WDW is right in line with your latest load of b#ll#cks....

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
look , if you could care less then just go away and bother some folks on other threads. We will only consider things an issue when you say it is. all other points of view are not important unless you say so. Shut down WDW Magic until you say there is something worthy of talking about.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
look , if you could care less then just go away and bother some folks on other threads. We will only consider things an issue when you say it is. all other points of view are not important unless you say so. Shut down WDW Magic until you say there is something worthy of talking about.
Open forum, open threads. If you don't care for others' opinions, you're in the wrong place....

HolleBolleGijs

We did go away, but you keep needlessly bumping the thread time and time again.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We did go away, but you keep needlessly bumping the thread time and time again.
tumblr_inline_nii1u860g71sdgkr8.gif

BaconPancakes

It is a beautiful day outside. I suggest going out to take a walk! ;)

Cosmic Commando

I just caught up on the last 15 pages of this thread, and it was worth every minute!

I never wanted to try the Gaston's buns before, but now I feel I have to! I need to see what the fuss is about.

Alexis

I totally agree with you! Starbucks is overrated and unhealthy. After they removed McDonalds, for it being, "unhealthy".
I feel like Disney is already starting to lose its originality by adding franchises into their parks and onsite locations. Not as unique as they once were.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
I totally agree with you! Starbucks is overrated and unhealthy. After they removed McDonalds, for it being, "unhealthy".
I feel like Disney is already starting to lose its originality by adding franchises into their parks and onsite locations. Not as unique as they once were.

Thank you, I agree unique is a Disney trait this move is not unique. I,m afraid this will continue.

Alexis

Thank you, I agree unique is a Disney trait this move is not unique. I,m afraid this will continue.
Me too... They're slowly losing their originality. Going to be very disappointing. I enjoyed the entire feel of Disney because it was an escape from the norm. Such as restaurants, stores, etc.
They just had their own names etc.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
Me too... They're slowly losing their originality. Going to be very disappointing. I enjoyed the entire feel of Disney because it was an escape from the norm. Such as restaurants, stores, etc.
They just had their own names etc.

I know I will be atacked again by others for answering you but , you are correct Disney means escape from the norm for me. They just announced some name brand flip flop stores that will open around the parks. Big mistakes being made on that front. THATS NOT DISNEY MAGIC!!!!! in my opinion. Downtown Disney/Disney Springs is the appropriate place for these type of stores not the parks.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I know I will be atacked again by others for answering you but , you are correct Disney means escape from the norm for me. They just announced some name brand flip flop stores that will open around the parks. Big mistakes being made on that front. THATS NOT DISNEY MAGIC!!!!!
Someone disagreeing with your opinion is not "attacking" you.

If you can't tell the difference may I suggest starting a blog and turning the comments off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom