News Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to permanently close this fall

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I know this isn't sexy, but could it be something like adding an awning to the outdoor courtyard area to turn it into a covered smoking area for offices?

I don’t see why they would do that. The “offices” there were built as the admin support building for the resort, and the smoking section was actually kind of off to the side of that building. Anyways…. Why would they even be using that office? It’s not that large of a space and I can’t see anyone needing it

You guys know smoking isn’t really a “thing” anymore, right?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If they were going to do anything with this, knowingly Disney, I agree, they will do what they do best, make it a DVC.

I can see why TWDC loves their DVC business. They get HUGE money up front from owners and then there is the annual dues or maintenance fee or whatever it’s called for the lifetime of the contract! We all know they use only a fraction of that money for actual maintenance.

DVC is a money making machine for TWDC.

The money comes from the people repeatedly showing up to pay high profit prices for disposable products.

Lilofan

If this is what you're talking about, it looks like it's concrete

arrival-night-star-wars-galactic-starcruiser-7.jpg
Looks like a good rain and thunder shelter when it rains several times a day during the hot humid and wet summers. Set up some food wine and beer bars to keep the guests feeding the Mouse.

JD80

I don't think you would need a permit to replaced damaged fabric of awnings. The permits are usually for structural elements or things attached to structural elements.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom