Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Walt Disney World

bunnyman

Yeah the 'stache ain't great (neither is the hair..my wife thinks he looks more like Jordan Knight..which is ok by her) but the cander and personality seems to be there. Very chill and outgoing.
Interesting that the hiring post and the meet & greet both came out same day. Could be that they are aware the look isn't quite there and this is a interim for the time being.

With the hair on the earlier guy my daughter thought it was an Andrew Garfield (Spider Man) meet and greet!

Princess Leia

GOTGCharacters-small-750x1126.jpg

For DCA's Summer of Heroes, they went with the regular sized Groot

doctornick

Both baby Groot and adult Groot look cool in different ways. I can't speak for anyone else, but I think I'd prefer getting baby Groot now, since it's the "current" movie incarnation which leaves the option of a future M&G in WDW for a larger adult Groot (I would imagine he'll be grown up for Infinity War and GotG vol 3).

Donaldfan1934

Both baby Groot and adult Groot look cool in different ways. I can't speak for anyone else, but I think I'd prefer getting baby Groot now, since it's the "current" movie incarnation which leaves the option of a future M&G in WDW for a larger adult Groot (I would imagine he'll be grown up for Infinity War and GotG vol 3).
You have a very good point. Baby Groot isn't long for the world so anyone dying to see him should try to do so ASAP.

No Name

Is it odd for a meet and greet character to be his/her/its actual miniature size. Mickey Mouse is 6ish feet tall.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom