Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I like them both. Drank neither.

But . . but . . . you're in Florida -- citrus capital of the country -- you need your vitamin C, for heaven's sake!

I'm with Minnie on this one, just a sip of that welcome center OJ would have been ok.
Although, I do admire your commitment to the no/low carb thing. I wish I had more self control.

Eric1955

Boy oh boy, dinner pics are going to be lame. We've both been up for 30+ hours and are fading fast.

As soon as I got up to the room, I scarfed down a protein bar, and brushed my teeth.

Pretty sure we're just going to hit the Olive Garden (be nice, we don't have any in Ontario), and I'll just be eating salad. Calling it now - Hubby will have the Tour of Italy and peach iced tea.

That's assuming he doesn't fall asleep in the shower.

I like Olive Garden. I usually get chicken alfredo.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Peach raspberry iced tea. Called it.
IMG_1879.JPG

His. All his.
IMG_1880.JPG

We each ordered our own salad. His with junk:
IMG_1881.JPG

I forgot to hold the olives, along with the tomatoes, croutons and hot peppers. We then proceeded to eat the salad straight from the big bowls, much to our server's horror. Hey, you put us at a tiny two top. You do what you must.
IMG_1882.JPG

Fried rubber bands.
IMG_1883.JPG

Hubby considered ordering "old faithful", but then insisted on getting the shrimp scampi pasta, hoping I would eat the shrimp. There were eight; I had three.
IMG_1884.JPG

I'm really just ready to wash up, brush my teeth and go to bed.

Eric1955

I forgot to hold the olives, along with the tomatoes, croutons and hot peppers. We then proceeded to eat the salad straight from the big bowls, much to our server's horror. Hey, you put us at a tiny two top. You do what you must.

I'll take your olives. They're the best part.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I really like the look of the kudzu. Not sure I would want it gooping up all of our trees at home, but it's neat to see on the sides of the highway.

It's crept up here to NY, and I don't like the look of it gooping up all our trees.

Probably just a matter of time til it makes it to you.

We have been in the car for 18 hours, 16 and a half of which have been in motion. Less than half an hour to the Florida Welcome Centre. OJ will be had!

But first, we need to fill up on cheap Georgia gas.

OJ or grapefruit - what's your pleasure?

OJ for sure.

Try setting it on ThursNav instead of SatNav.
You're welcome.

That was quite funny. :)

And now I have the song stuck in my head.

<don't say it!!>

Don't make me haul out my Dwayne Johnson.

Haul him to my doorstep, babe, I won't mind!!! ;)

No problem adding another night, so we're good to go. Same room, for six nights instead of five. So much for not driving straight through! :rolleyes:

Here's the room. It ain't no Hilton, but it's fine.

Queen beds. :(
No Kings were available when we booked.
View attachment 194190 View attachment 194191 View attachment 194192

An actual closet ... which has since been stuffed to overflowing with Blue Jays jerseys. Seriously, I brought one, Hubby brought five. And two Jays jackets.
View attachment 194193

I did a spring training trip once with my hubby. Same packing philosophy.

One bed for "visiting". Two beds for sleeping.

I'll bet he has other ideas though.

TMI!

But really, that made me LOL

I'm here for the vitamin D, and maybe a fly ball or two.

Another winner. So clever!!

Hey, I stood in exactly the same spot just a month ago... I went for the OJ and would drink out of the urinals before I'd drink Grapefruit Juice. Come to think of it, it is probably the same thing.

Umm...that's gross. :hungover:

I tossed them, all eight of them into Hubby's bowl. I then fished out some of his onions. Onions are the best part.

Onions are not the best part. If I had a nickel for every minute that I've spent picking onions out of my food...:greedy:

I'll take your olives, though. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom