Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Same for me! Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida. You can barely count Michigan and Indiana, though.
For me - New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida; and new this trip - North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Hubby has been to at least double that. His family were road-trippers when he was a kid.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm still all puffy and retaining water from the car ride, but my scale says I'm actually down more than a pound.

Hubby, of course, is down close to five. :banghead:

Also glad you are back safely and thanks for making me part of your trip. We should have a good time when Mike talks you into moving to North Carolina. :p:D

He's been talking of moving to NC since we were in high school. Picked up momentum once all four of our parents had passed. Really picking up steam as we head toward our 50's. Ditto for me, but for Florida, since 1992. (I was a little underwhelmed our first trip in '91.)

We'll probably compromise, and end up buying (or long-term renting) somewhere in the middle ... like Orlando. :hilarious:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Cheapie dress from Old Navy:
IMG_3072.JPG

Not so cheapie dress from Lucky Brand at DS:
IMG_3073.JPG
(Should have bought the small. *sigh*)

Nemo14

27e83823d7dc9babac0dc5357039bd6b.jpg

For the Grizzly's of course!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom