Spring Training, with a dash of Disney. Live.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
not a fan....
I only like thick cut rippled chips, with French onion dip. It doesn't often happen that we have both in the house at the same time, so even pre-diet, I only ever had them a couple of times/year. (But when I did, I pretty much ate the whole bag!)

NYwdwfan

I only like thick cut rippled chips, with French onion dip. It doesn't often happen that we have both in the house at the same time, so even pre-diet, I only ever had them a couple of times/year. (But when I did, I pretty much ate the whole bag!)
That's my favorite combination too. And my daughter has discovered onion dip. On football Sundays we make onion dip and have rippled chips, pretzels and veggies. The chips always disappear first.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Brekkie. Served from 6-9 today, 6-10 tomorrow:

IMG_2762.JPG IMG_2764.JPG IMG_2767.JPG

Breads and whatnot:
IMG_2765.JPG
IMG_2766.JPG

Cold milk for my cereal, but boo, no peach yogurt.
IMG_2768.JPG

Hubby took a pineapple yogurt though.
IMG_2769.JPG

Juice, watermelon water (Hubby said it would be delish with rum; I nearly threw up a little), and plain H2O for me. And coffee, of course!
IMG_2771.JPG

This looked and smelled really good. Would have needed pepper and ketchup for me though.
IMG_2770.JPG

Round 2 for Hubby - an orange and a hard boiled egg. I would hate to be his stomach!

No breakfast protein for me, but I've got mozzarella cheese strings upstairs if I need some.
(Oh yeah, the Raisin Bran was clearly mine.)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Can't wait to park and go for a walk, 'cause now I'm the one spazzing out looking at all the beautiful architecture.

I know I sell brand new homes for a living, some of them multi-million dollar homes, but this is really more my cup of tea:

IMG_2904.JPG IMG_2907.JPG IMG_2903.JPG

I'm sure it's worth many millions too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom