Spider-Man

disney_nutter

I cant wait to c all of them the only prob is that u see them before i do. we are still waiting for the time machine over here its out here on the 24th of this mounth. no i am a massive marvel comic fan and i love the jobs that are being done on the comics also ghost rider and dare devil are alos meant to be made into movies.

njchris65

I would love to see Venom.. but maybe they are saving that for the 3rd one (they are contracted for 3, I believe).

The Lizard was mentioned in this one, indirectly.. did anyone catch it? It was when Peter came home and told Harry that he got fired by Dr. Connors...

Not to mention the Psycho reference when Aunt May scolded Norman....

I thought the movie was Awesome!

Rocknrollergrl

I just saw it today, and I have to say, it totally ROCKED! It was such a good movie!! I was impressed by the special effects, and the actors lived up to my expectations! go see it!!!

MKCustodial

I still have to wait two weeks... :brick: But all the reviews, not to mention the US$ 114 million :cool: , are making me very confident. Spidey is a hero of mine, and I admit I was afraid when I first heard about the organic webshooters and the Power Rangers Goblin, but I know Sam Raimi delivered a movie true to its roots. The good thing about Spidey is that you know there's a PERSON under there, not like Supes or Batman, who apparently can take anything that gets thrown at them.

tmm7899

I just saw this yesterday (my friend has it on dvd already) and it was amazing. I can't wait to get out of school so that I can see it in the theater with the big screen and digital sound!

Maria

When I was little, and for a few years, I had a big crush on Peter Parker form the comics on the newspaper, and I wanted to be like Mary Jane, and dye my hair in red... :)

I don´like Tobey McGuire too much... he looks too young and not as masculine ( he looks "cute") as the one from the comics I was so attracted to! :D ;)

lemonade

I don´like Tobey McGuire too much... he looks too young and not as masculine ( he looks "cute") as the one from the comics I was so attracted to! :D ;)

Too young? Peter Parker is in high school and then just starting out in college. He's supposed to look young. :animwink:

NowInc

Just passing this along..was in my industry e-zine ;)

Sony Pictures announces Spiderman 2, scheduled for release in 2004.
Wednesday, 08 May 2002

Sony Pictures just announced a target date of May 7th, 2004 for the release of Spider-Man 2.

Not surprising since it broke every Box-Office record in its first week of release, cashing in over 114 Million$.

For the moment, only Tobey Maguire (Spider-Man/Peter Parker and Kirsten Dunst (Mary Jane Watson) have confirmed their return in this sequel. Other names should be added to the list shortly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom