Spider-Man

Lance

Original Poster
Come on, where's all the spider-man fever, I couldn't wait to see it, I saw it today...............

It lived up to all my expectations............all seriousness, I give it FOUR out of FOUR stars, excellent. They didn't do one thing wrong with this film.

NowInc

I just got home from seeing it myself..OOOOOOO man it rocked!!! And as usual..Bruce Campbell totally kicked butt (sure..he only had one line..but it wast the most important line in the whole damn movie)...

no2apprentice

I'm glad there are positive comments. Haven't seen it yet, but I have been anxious because of the CGI effects. After all, the motions of the human body are so intricate and hard to duplicate. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing it. Thanks, Lance & Now!

Lance

Original Poster
Re: Toby

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Was Toby McGuire or whoever he is better than people thought he would be?

I was skeptical like a lot of people, I didn't approve of the Tobey McGuire move, but man was I wrong, he did an excellent job, Sam Rhami knew what he was doing picking Tobey as his Spiderman!

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Its playing at an IMAX theater by my house....but I cant go see it this weekend....maybe next weekend...I know it was not shot in IMAX format..but the sound systems in those theaters are far superior:)

The_CEO

Yeah Tobey didnt look like he fit the part but He looks like he does.. i dont knowlol.. Im VERY excited to see the movie.. Was the Green Goblin produced good?? Like were there good details and stuff?

~ Justin...

Erika

John and I want to see it, but probably will wait for video.

Seriously...for what it costs for both of us to go to the movies...it is cheaper to BUY the dvd.

I know...it's sad....LOL...

There are certain movies I know we will see at the theater this year. One is Lilo & Stitch. Another is Austin Powers.

Maybe before then we will cave and do the Spiderman thang. :D

I went to see it before work, and that was all I talked about all night. an amazing work!!!!!!!!!!! I enjoyed the little throwbacks to the cartoon, and the audience i was in was great....clapping at various points and stuff. what a great experience....Bring on the sequel, and between now and then The Hulk!!!!!!!
ond of course the most important film of the year.....
13 days till Episode II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Camelot

I saw a screening of "Spiderman"on Thursday night, and thought it was good.

Mind you, I was only was vaguely familiar with the storyline, since I didn't really read "superhero" comics, when I was a kid, or watched the cartoons on TV.

Today a local radio station may be giving out passes to a free screening of "Star Wars", so I am headed there soon. But I already have a ticket to see it on opening night too. :sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by orlpassholder
BRING ON THE SEQUEL!!!!!!

Just got back from seeing it on the IMAX screen LOVED IT I want the DVD now

orlpassholder,

How was it on the IMAX? is the Sound great? How about the picture...do they enlarge it a bit to fit the screen? let me know...cause I might go see it in IMAX next week.....Thanks!

adr315

I thought it was excellent...... They showed a trailer for "Incredible Hulk"...... For Marvel comics fans, "Daredevil" comes out in January 2003, Hulk comes out in June 03, and X2 (X-men 2) comes out next summer 02 as well...... After that, "Iron Fist", "Fantastic 4", "Spider-Man 2", "Ghost Rider" and many more are in prodiction

lemonade

I haven't seen it yet but I'm planning on it next weekend. I have a question. How crowded were the theaters when you saw it?

I'm so glad that everyone's giving it the thumbs up. I was worried that all the hype would be for nothing. My local paper only gave it 2 stars out of 4. But what do they know?

Goofster

Geez, that must stink.

But the movie is awesome, turned me from a guy who knew nothing about Spiderman at all into a Spidey-lover!

I was surprised at how good the CG looked. There were only a few moments when I thought it looked weird. I never thought it'd be that cool!

So, about the sequel, will it have the Hob-Goblin as the villain? I mean that's what they set up for at the end of this one. I was thinking maybe a joint venture like the latter Batmans, It could be the Hob Goblin and Dr. Octopus maybe. Or maybe just the Hob Goblin, but it could be kind of repititious.

Of course, the Green Goblin was incredibly awesome and freakishly scary. What a perfect villain that guy is!!! What is the actors name, does anyone know?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom