Spider-Man

Fossil

I saw Spider-man last night and i have to say it was incredible. The cast was pretty good. Tobey Mcguire made an awesome Spiderman. Really good movie and good cgi. i can't wait for the DVD and Spiderman 2

dalton30720

I saw it last night and I'm going again tomorrow. The computer graphics are awesome, and Tobey Mcguire was excellent as Spiderman!!!

lemonade

He was the bad guy in Speed 2. He was also in The English Patient, Clear And Present Danger, American Psycho, eXistenZ, Shadow of the Vampire and tons more movies.

Sheri

I haven't seen it yet...I was planning on seeing it yesterday but something got in the way...Sooo, I'll probably see it today :sohappy:

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
In the scene where the Oscorp board tell Norman Osborn that he is being bought out, look at the coffee cups the board are using. You can see two mickey heads with a border on the top and bottom of the cup.

WDWKing

SPIDERMAN WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie is unbelievable I can't wait until the DVD which I heard will have some nice features. :D

Lance

Original Poster
Just talking and talking about it.........means I have to see it at least one more time in the theatre's. I think I'll wait a week or two, for the crowds to die down.

Back to the film itself, I serioulsy think of the Comic Book movies, this goes right up there with Tim Burton's first Batman in my opinion. I think Tobey is kinda like Michael Keaton, quiet but kicks when he needs to.

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
One of the worst things you can hear about a comic book movie is "I wanted to make a living comicbook". Joel Shumacher said this, and his Batman films sucked sour frog .

I believe people want to see comic book heros in the real world. The frist Batman did this with great sucess. And so did Spiderman.

disney_nutter

well i suppose the lizard would be pretty kool aswell. but then there are alot of villians that u could make just one film around but if they were to do the kingpin it would be a good one.

WDWKing

I hope it stays at one villain per film. For the next one I would like to see Doc Oc or Lizard. But anything would be fine as long as it's as good as the first movie.

Hey Disney_nutter, you looking forward to Hulk, Fantastic Four and Spidey 2? I hope they are all great. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom