Some things you might not know about Disney...

Jesùs_Carioca

The size of the Kilimanjaro Safari Attraction is so large that if you were given the chance to, you could fit the whole Magic Kingdom in the reserve.

Oh, and the Trucks at Kilimanjaro? They run on Propane. Specifically so the fumes from diesel fuel wouldn't hurt the animals. They even add a smell to the propane so incase of a leak, it will be easy to sniff out.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Disney security buries the bodies of those who try to sneak a peak at the castle missiles in the HMs "fake" graveyard, and the dye on the turkeylegs is made from blood drained from the corpses. It all akes place in the caves on Tom Sawyers island

tinkerblonde11

The dog featured in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is the same dog in the Carousel of Progress.

btw, I even read in a book and on the Disney dvd that the castle is not made out of stone, but fiberglass.

Southern_Tink

Original Poster
The dog featured in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is the same dog in the Carousel of Progress.

btw, I even read in a book and on the Disney dvd that the castle is not made out of stone, but fiberglass.

I thought they looked alike! Also, I have read and seen videos as well saying the castle has no stones. That's why I'm a little confused!

shakes20

The building that hold the American Adventure in Epcot uses four different colors of brick and three shades of white to compansate for the effect of light at different distances to give the building a consistant sillouette.

Aurora23

As you enter the MK (in the AM) the music is all bubbly and bouncy. Later that night, while leaving, the music is changed into slower, more soothing music.

Take a minute to notice this on your next visit. I think it's a very cool effect!

Frontierland CM

My sister did this:

111604Stitch8.jpg

And she had to take it down the following night:ROFLOL:!!!

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::D

Frontierland CM

When you walk into the Magic Kingdom, you are actually on the second floor. The utiladors (tunnels) are actually on ground level, and serve as a foundation for the whole park.

Jesùs_Carioca

When you walk into the Magic Kingdom, you are actually on the second floor. The utiladors (tunnels) are actually on ground level, and serve as a foundation for the whole park.

Truth. Since Florida doesn't have such a thing as "Basements," we do technically call the tunnels the first floor.

It's as ugly as sin down there too, FYI, Haha.

PlutoInOrlando

In the Parks
Yes
As you enter the MK (in the AM) the music is all bubbly and bouncy. Later that night, while leaving, the music is changed into slower, more soothing music.

Take a minute to notice this on your next visit. I think it's a very cool effect!

Actually having worked on Main Street - that's not totally true. They do play the same music throught the day and night. But at night, the volume is just turned down a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom